Cat's Diary

Catlouise83

Hi all, i restarted sw on tuesday, ive lose (40 odd lbs already - doing a vlcd and not sticking to it- taken 2 years to loose that much)
So here i am, i weighted in at 11.10 on tuesday and my goal is to be around 9-9.5 ish but really a comfortable size 10-12 (currently a 14)

i thought it might help me to have a diary going on so i can see (and so can everyone else) if im doing it right or wrong lol (hopefully right)

So tuesday i had 3xbananas for lunch (was all i had in the house before meal planning and shopping)

then i had syn free stuffed peppers for dinner, the peppers and onions being my 1/3 super free IMG_5406.jpg
and Eton mess for dessertIMG_5416.jpg which was strawberrys, merange, strawberry muller light and 1/4 flake (total 6.5 syns) and i snacked on grapes during the afternoon/evening.

HEA - MILK
HEB - NONE :(
SYNS - 6.5

Wednesday i only had an Apple for brekkie as i had to rush out, for lunch i had a tuna pasta bake (peppers/spring onion1/3) (which wasnt that nice:(IMG_5426.jpgwith 40g lowfat cheese

afternoon snack - fruitsalad + muller light

tea - pizza omg yum!IMG_5434.jpg was lovely 70g cheese but could of used bit less - not quite with 1/3 sf but i had some more fruit after

HEA - 40G LOW FAT CHEESE +MILK FOR 2 CUPPAS
HEB - BROWN SQUARE WRAP (USED FOR PIZZA)
SYNS - 70G LOW FAT CHEESE- 10.5
- WRAP -3.5( comes up as 9.5 syns so i deduct 6 as heb is that right?)

today i had fruit salad for brekkie, and jacket pots for lunch with homemade coleslaw, salad, tin of beans with sausages, and bit of cheese (2x EXTRA LIGHT triangles and 35g grated)IMG_5438.jpg was very filling :)

and then this afternoon i finished off the fruit salad with another muller light

its 8pm now and im not really hungry for tea so thats probably it for today.
i have drunk some lemon tea today (2 cups so far) as i read on here it helps weight loss - fingers crossed.

HEA - 2CHEESE TRIANGLES/ 35G CHEESE
HEB - NONE :(
SYNS - BEANS WITH SAUSAGES 2
- MAYO IN COLESLAW 2
- 100MLS MILK 1.5

TOTAL 5.5 - OOOH I THINK ILL HAVE A CURLY WURLY :)

Does it make sense, do u think im doing it right? im probably not having enough syns but off out to london tomorrow so might go over tomorrow, plus i got 2 night shifts this weekend and i always crave sweet things on night shifts (doesnt help that i work on a labour ward and we constantly get given biscuits and chocolates ;)

i read somewhere that heb are for fibre but i think with the amount of fruit and wholemeal pasta etc that im having im be getting enough fibre from that, so do u think it matters too much if i miss heb off sometimes?

Back