Cazza's countdown to becoming a Mrs

Got up late this morning so no brekkie yet but do have strawberries with me along with cherries for this morning, a wholemeal pitta with chunky chicken, salad & cottage cheese for my dinner!

Smothered chicken for tea :D yummy!!

Probably having a glass of wine tonight :) xx

Had THE most horrific day at work! Will update later as I am too wound up to think, plus I'm enjoying a glass of wine to wind down a little!

On the plus side 1 year today I'll be on my honeymoon :) 3 weeks in the sunshine!! Yay :D xx

Wednesday 21st September 2011

Extra Easy

Breakfast: Strawberries (ss) & Cherries (s)

Snack: Pear (s)

Lunch: Salad (Lettuce (s), Cucumber (s), Green Pepper (s), Pickled Onion (s)) with chicken chunks (s) in a wholemeal pitta bread.

Dinner: Smothered Chicken & SW chips.

(Smothered chicken contains: Chicken (s), Passata (s), Tin of tomatoes (s), Red pepper (s), Yellow pepper (s), Red Onion (s), Mushrooms (s), 1 fresh red chilli (s), 1 x Discovery Fajita Mix (serves 2 - 3.5 SYNS) 1.75 SYNS)

175ml glass of wine (6 SYNS)

TOTAL SYNS: 7.75 SYNS

SPEED FOODS: 16

skinnymrstobe said:
Wednesday 21st September 2011

Extra Easy

Breakfast: Strawberries (ss) & Cherries (s)

Snack: Pear (s)

Lunch: Salad (Lettuce (s), Cucumber (s), Green Pepper (s), Pickled Onion (s)) with chicken chunks (s) in a wholemeal pitta bread.

Dinner: Smothered Chicken & SW chips.

(Smothered chicken contains: Chicken (s), Passata (s), Tin of tomatoes (s), Red pepper (s), Yellow pepper (s), Red Onion (s), Mushrooms (s), 1 fresh red chilli (s), 1 x Discovery Fajita Mix (serves 2 - 3.5 SYNS) 1.75 SYNS)

TOTAL SYNS: 7.75 SYNS

SPEED FOODS: 16

Ooh good day Hun!

Feeling better this morning? xxx

Feeling a little better thanks! Feeling really "heavy" today! How it's not a bad week cos I'm struggling a bit with all this crap at work! Just wanna eat choc lol at the minute I'm resisting but I think I'll lose my resolve if I don't have a good loss!! Avoiding the scales too this week just in case cos any excuse........

Anyhow the plan today is strawberries and cherries and Alpen lights for brekkie

Salad with chicken and cottage cheese for dinner & activia ff yoghurt

Tea is chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in bacon with Sw wedges salad & coleslaw :D

Fruit as snacks, maybe another glass of wine tonight ;)

Will update properly later :) xx

skinnymrstobe said:
Feeling a little better thanks! Feeling really "heavy" today! How it's not a bad week cos I'm struggling a bit with all this crap at work! Just wanna eat choc lol at the minute I'm resisting but I think I'll lose my resolve if I don't have a good loss!! Avoiding the scales too this week just in case cos any excuse........

Good idea not scale hopping.

Feeling heavy is poo, but often doesn't mean anything. I've had some of my best losses when feeling like that!

Keep resisting cuz you're doing fab and will look amazing in that gorgeous dress of yours! xxxxx

Thursday 22nd September 2011

Extra Easy

Breakfast: Strawberries (ss) & 2 Alpen Light Bars (HExB)

Lunch: Salad (Lettuce (s), Cucumber (s), Green Pepper (s), Pickled Onion (s)) with chicken chunks (s) & cottage cheese

Dinner: Chicken (s) stuffed with mozzarella (42g HExA) & sw chips with lettuce(s), red pepper(s), carrots(s), cucumber(s) & sw coleslaw (2 SYNS)

TOTAL SYNS: 8 SYNS

SPEED FOODS: 11

You know, you're doing so good :)

I know you're a fussy arse about fruit & veg, but you're doing fantastic at even getting your 1/3 sf in!

Well done miss (that'll be mrs soon!!), proud of ya xxxxx

You know, you're doing so good :)

I know you're a fussy arse about fruit & veg, but you're doing fantastic at even getting your 1/3 sf in!

Well done miss (that'll be mrs soon!!), proud of ya xxxxx

Thanks lovely :) i'm just trying to take one day at a time!!

You are the reason why tho!! You have kicked my ass and made me do it!!

I got a beautiful dress to aim for!! :D xx

skinnymrstobe said:
Thanks lovely :) i'm just trying to take one day at a time!!

You are the reason why tho!! You have kicked my ass and made me do it!!

I got a beautiful dress to aim for!! :D xx

You have indeed.

Don't think I'm gonna stop kickin your ass! EVER!!

And I'll tell ya a secret. You're the reason I ever even considered and joined SW! I remember when you first started and I used to see your losses on fb every week and you made it look so easy!

So there ya go......if it wasn't for you, you wouldn't be doing so well! xxxx

Awww that's so nice. X

Back