Cazza's countdown to becoming a Mrs

Alright don't get your knickers in a twist. X

DAY 4 - Friday 16th September 2011

Extra Easy

Breakfast: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HExB)

Lunch: Apple (s) (Wasn't intentional having this little for lunch but was feeling a little sick at work :( )

Dinner: Chicken (s) stuffed with mozzarella (42g HExA) & sw chips with lettuce(s), red pepper(s), carrots(s), cucumber(s) & sw coleslaw (2 SYNS)

175ml Red Wine (6 SYNS)

TOTAL SYNS: 8

SPEED FOODS: 6

Today has not been the best day for superfree foods! I'll have to make up for it tomorrow!!

So far

2 Alpen light bars and an apple

3 quorn sausages, 3 rashers bacon 2 poached eggs and a few Sw chips

Wedding do tonight so will be having some syns in the form of vodka :) aiming to have 3 vodkas, however if I have more my syns for the week will allow for that so I won't be to hard on myself if I indulge! :)

will maybe have some fruit later before we go out......had a very late lunch to account for being out and aim to avoid the buffet!!

Anyhow will probably be tomorrow before I update properly.......

:) xx

skinnymrstobe said:
Today has not been the best day for superfree foods! I'll have to make up for it tomorrow!!

So far

2 Alpen light bars and an apple

3 quorn sausages, 3 rashers bacon 2 poached eggs and a few Sw chips

Wedding do tonight so will be having some syns in the form of vodka :) aiming to have 3 vodkas, however if I have more my syns for the week will allow for that so I won't be to hard on myself if I indulge! :)

will maybe have some fruit later before we go out......had a very late lunch to account for being out and aim to avoid the buffet!!

Anyhow will probably be tomorrow before I update properly.......

:) xx

Enjoy yourself hun!

Be good! xx

DAY 5 - Saturday 17th September 2011

Extra Easy

Brunch: 2 Alpen Light Bars (HExB) & 1 apple (s)

Dinner: 3 Quorn sausages (s), 3 rashers bacon, 2 poached eggs & a couple of SW chips with 2 tablespoon ketchup (2 SYNS)

Wedding night do: 1 x 25ml Vodka & diet coke & 1 x 35ml Vodka & diet coke (6.5 SYNS)

TOTAL SYNS: 8.5

SPEED FOODS: 2

Hi!

How was last night? Were you good? xx

Last night was ok thanks, was very good :) nothing off the buffet and had 1 x 25ml vodka & diet coke. We then went back to the club and i had a 35ml vodka & diet coke :)

I really really want a good loss this week as a nice treat for being such a good girl this week!! xx

Today so far has been busy......

Got up late and went shopping as had no food left in ........

On return i have sorted my meal plan for next week (whether the plan remains the same each day.....thats another matter, i'll share in a sec)

I have now just had a 57g wholemeal roll lightly toasted with 1 tablespoon of flora light (2.5 SYNS).

Roast pork dinner at MIL's for tea....yum!!

xx

Ok.....as already mentioned my weekly plan has been done and i have plenty of shopping in to have another 100% week :)

Here goes.......

Monday

B: Scrambled Egg & tinned spaghetti
L: Tuna salad with eggs
D: SW Chilli or Curry with Jacket Potatoes (mum & dads for tea & football watching)

Tuesday

B: Oat so simple (HExA & B)
L: Tuna pasta salad
D: Pork chops with salad & cottage cheese

Wednesday

B: Fruit & yoghurt
L: Chicken Salad in a wholemeal pitta
D:Smothered chicken with SW chips

Thursday

L: Pasta n Sauce
D: Pulled pork sandwich with SW chips & coleslaw

Friday

B: Scrambled Egg (no milk) & tinned spaghetti
L: Jacket Potato & cottage cheese
D: Chicken stuffed with mozzarella, wrapped in bacon with supernoodles or savoury rice & salad.

Saturday

B:Bacon, quorn sausage & scrambled egg
L: Pasta n sauce (pre football meal)
D: Corned beef (not "corned beef", its an irish recipe....)sandwich with chips & coleslaw

Sunday

L: Bacon, Egg & Meat free Burgers
D: Roast Chicken dinner - roast potatoes & roast veggies (possibly a yorkshire pud once i know how many syns i have spare :8855:)

This is the "plan" but there is room for changes & lots of fruit as snacks.....not to mention alpen lights as HExB's.

Looking forward to it already!!

Cant stay to image therapy this week as i'm going to watch football so need to make sure i have planned fully so 100% week 2 can happen :)

Bought some pudding rice at Asda so may have to try making rice pudding for desert one day :) (Thanks Laura ;) )

xx

Wow you're good!

Well done for last night!! And that meal plan looks fab! Very organised!!!

You so deserve a biggy loss this week, and I'm sure you'll get it!

You not staying to class tomorrow :( I think I have to go to the earlier class anyway, but will tell you why when I speak to you.

Well done hun!

And I hope MIL is being good too and makes a lovely SW meal for tea! xxx

Wow you're good!

Well done for last night!! And that meal plan looks fab! Very organised!!!

You so deserve a biggy loss this week, and I'm sure you'll get it!

You not staying to class tomorrow :( I think I have to go to the earlier class anyway, but will tell you why when I speak to you.

Well done hun!

And I hope MIL is being good too and makes a lovely SW meal for tea! xxx

OK lovely....hope everything is ok :confused::confused:

I have been a little naughty with the scale hopping but its been really spurring me on.....my scales say -6lbs :D i have to admit though that i'm trying to beat the scales!! :p

All this motivation and willpower is thanks to you!! So a massive THANKS & :bighug:xxxxx

skinnymrstobe said:
OK lovely....hope everything is ok :confused::confused:

I have been a little naughty with the scale hopping but its been really spurring me on.....my scales say -6lbs :D i have to admit though that i'm trying to beat the scales!! :p

All this motivation and willpower is thanks to you!! So a massive THANKS & :bighug:xxxxx

Nothing major no, just not something I don't want to write about on here :)

Happy to help, and I know you'll be there when I have a hard week so you can return the favour then :D xxx

selwonk said:
Nothing major no, just not something I don't want to write about on here :)

Happy to help, and I know you'll be there when I have a hard week so you can return the favour then :D xxx

Just drop me text or whatever later!! I will defo return the favour when required ;) xx

Tea is in the oven, roast pork, roast potatoes, carrots & green pepper roasting also. With a few green beans......yum!

Followed by Rice Pudding :D made with most of my milk from HExA!! YUMMY!!

xx

Back