Channel 4 my big fat fetish!

violetfire

shrinking violet
Did any one see it? Now I can get behind BBW models (hell I used to be a plus size alt model... Never nude though) but the whole feeder/gainer thing worries me :-S

I missed it but I wanted to watch it. I know a couple of plus size models and they are stunningly beautiful and, in my personal opinion, more beautiful and womanly than their magazine/catwalk/size 0 counterparts (just my taste nothing more).

I do worry about those people who are fed like this - the young lady from Wales this week who had to be cut free from her house just shows how dangerous "feeders" can be, you cant get to that stage without the wrong kind of help. (different situation I know but similar feeder/gainer issues). poor girl.

Its on 4od at the minute, thats where I watched it.
I agree with you about plus models. When I was doing it I met some stunning big girls and I thought most of them were more attractive than the skinny models I worked with!

I truly believe that the feeder/gainer mentality is very unhealthy and not just from a physical point of view... Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against fetishes, hell I have enough of my own lol but they shouldn't result in permanent damage...or death :-S

my OH has been tasked with finding it for me so i can watch it at the weekend

I totally agree with you on all counts and sadly i think a lot of the time its abuse more than anything else. if someone starved another person they would be punished yet feeding them is just as damaging to their health yet its treated very differently.

Back