Charley's CD diary started 28th April 2010

What a great diary, Charlie! I just came to the forum to browse to find motivation to restart the diet, and have to say, your diary is the most motivating I've read! Thanks for that. :) Now I actually feel lke I can't wait to start! I'm starting from similar figures as you, just under 19st and size 20-22. I have the worst concentration span and can't see that far in the future, so to read how quickly you've shrunk just gave me hope as thought I'd be doing the diet for 6-7 months or so.

And btw, you look absolutely gorgeous!! I'm sorry about redundancy, but big YEEEEIIII for Jamaica!! (Totally understand what you said about avoiding trips before-> am the same. :/)

Thank you very much and you too will smash it , very good diet and if like me you can not wait and need fastness this is the diet , you can do and i feel wonderful im happy thanks fr support need any help im hear xx

Just found your diary, and wanted to say a big WELL DONE on your losses- you are an inspiration!!

Thank you very much and hows day 6 for you? , and do you getweighed tomorrow? hope its been ok for you just think thin and time will fly x x

Hello everyone well this week and last week has been a busy one , i have good news i never told you this but i use to teach dance lesson 3 years ago before i gained allot of weight lost my confidence and stopped, well this staurday i taught my first lesson in hot pants and it waslike i never stopped! wooohooooo i was training in the week justone day a week and they threw me in deep end Saturday as one of the instructors were sick and i did it! i came off cambridge this will be second week as now i will be taking classes regular i need more energy so i will have toloose my last stone with food and exercise since stopping CD i have done 3 spin classes last week to bring my energy back up as i stopped exercising totally , but its great i feel like i could dance for hours atthe moment and enjoying my food again i am just notbeeing silly with it , i eat stuff like chicken and veg and i loves king prawns i never eat that before, but just hope my weight loss will still fall with diet as well as exercise .....the journery cotinues....WATCH THIS SPACE!

Wow Charlie, I am so thrilled for you and what you have achieved. And hotpants :eek: ;) I bet you look fantastic and are brimming with confidence. I think it is a wise move to come off CD and the weight will still fall off with your new diet and exercise regime. Your life has changed xx

well my weight stayed the same i expected as much think my body needs to get use to the new me should i say i even treated myself to one choc biscuit i do fel i have changed as i had one and was satisfied ....wow ....i went spinning twice last week and have not been so far this week as i have a lot of washing to do, but i am going tomorrow :) x x x

Thank you very much you too are a stunna ....aint we georgeous...lol i started exercising again yesterday just started off with swimming well i say swimming it was pool walking/jogging i never tried it before but it was really good nd i dontget myhair wet so bonus , today im gonna try some light weights and then maybe yoga in the week ...slowly tryingto getmy energy levels up as i do feel like a bit of wuss....lol

As for the new wardobe i cant wait i going to Jamaica in January all paid for my first holiday with my partner of almost 7 years i would never go due to not feeling comfortable on the beach but i seriously cant wait!!!! xxx

wow trip to jamaica, now thats some incentive! hope you both have a lovely time!

wouldnt worry bout the sts hun, if your off cambridge then your glycogen stores refill so a stay the same is brilliant hun, i know if i come off plan i can gain up to 9lb in the space of a day with the glycogen and the water associated

and spin classes, wow your legs must be burning after that

congratulations on the dance classes, hot pants? wow bluddy brilliant!

Hello everyone, i hve been soooooo busy the last 4 weeks but still healthy eating and exercising i am loving teaching my dance classes on the Weekend and seem to be keeping my weight under control! my consultant has been on holiday but i have now lost another 5.1/2 pounds over almost 4 weeks and im happy as its still coming off i know it takes time for bodyto getuse to food and weight training but its worth it i can see a very much differnt body and its allot moreleaner too love you all ....Charley x x

Hi guys hope your all well i have not been on here for a while as i have been made redundant been looking for jobs and working out at the the gym a lot, also partying hard and enjoying my life.
I brought my first size 10 dress Saturday ...wooohooo I been working out like a maniac my weights still coming off very slowly now im just healthy eating and exercising but I have to say my body looks toned and sexy i aim for another stone (14lbs) and i will be at target first time ever :) x x x

Hi there, all i got to say is Fan-bloody-tastic xx

You have done so well and look amazing.....well done and heres to a slimmer, healthier and happy future!

Hi Charley, its nice to see you back posting and sounding and looking so fabulous. So pleased that healthy eating/exercise is working for you - congratulations on the size 10 dress xx

Back