Charley's CD diary started 28th April 2010

Hello guys lost another 14.5lbs in last 2 weeks and chuffed i now only have 37lbs to loose to getto my dream goal....i am suppose to be healthy eatingthis week which will be the difference between if i stay on ss next week or carry on healthy eating till i get to my target im not fully sure all i know is i want to carry on on CD tilli get to target and i think i just made up my mind as i typed this.....everyone says wow you look great you should stop now but the way i see it it i did this journey on my own and i will finish on my own too!justhope my old ways never come back again , i m getting weighed fridays now so this will only be a 5 day week W.I for me x x

good grief, that is amazing!!! Well done, you should be so proud of yourself.

Thanks you i am very proud indeed just had my first plate of chicken and veg it was sooo nice im healthy eating for the week then we will see where i go from there i have 37 lbs left so dontwann loos sight of that :) ....again thanks xx

thankyou - I can only dream of getting where you are at the moment but you have achieved so much in such a short time so I'm hoping for anything vaguely like your success!!

thankyou - I can only dream of getting where you are at the moment but you have achieved so much in such a short time so I'm hoping for anything vaguely like your success!!

Thanks you and 12 weeks goes so quick feel like i been doing it for a week ....lol i can only say everything the say about CD is true juststick to it and see yourself transform to what you want to be :) x x

Oh Charley that is fantastic news. You are doing brilliantly and look gorgeous, and best of luck with the healthy eating this week. I was dreading it but I loved it by the end (although I was glad to get back on the old tetras). My taste buds had definitely changed and my stomach had shrunk because I was stuffed after every meal.

Oh Charley that is fantastic news. You are doing brilliantly and look gorgeous, and best of luck with the healthy eating this week. I was dreading it but I loved it by the end (although I was glad to get back on the old tetras). My taste buds had definitely changed and my stomach had shrunk because I was stuffed after every meal.

Oh yes and loving your weightloss you have done extremeley well! I too will go back on shakes afterthis week of eating , good experience definetley i think its made me reaslise i can control my food when i rid the last 36lbs i will be happy to healthy eat this is a litte tester, for me i can only do SS or healthly eating i dont like the 810 or any thing else as they mix shakes and food i like all or nothing at all kinda theory and i say bring it on! i will rid that last bit of weight i hope to be at target by end of Sepember :) fingers crossed , oh i had blackberries for breakfast today they taste so sweet was lovely :) x x x

you too have lost over 7st how are you coping? and well done x

Wow what an insipration you are to me. You have done so well. I'm only on day 2 and cant stop thinking about food. x

wow! amazing!

Well I've lost 6st 4lbs and am coping absolutely fine. CD has become a way of life for me and I am 100% certain that I will see this through to goal.

By the way I love the new profile pic.

Thank you and well done on your 6st 4lb feel greatdoesn't it and yes i agree i think this week healthy eating has helped me as i know i can control my eating habits and yes i agree totally a new way of life i goingto also see it through then work on toning up....how much more stone do you have to loose? x

Thank you and well done on your 6st 4lb feel greatdoesn't it and yes i agree i think this week healthy eating has helped me as i know i can control my eating habits and yes i agree totally a new way of life i goingto also see it through then work on toning up....how much more stone do you have to loose? x

Well, when I started I was aiming for 11st but I've adjusted that to 11st 7lb so still 9st to go. However, my CDC thinks I should aim for between 12 and 13 because I am 5 11. Hmmm not sure about that myself but what I've decided to see how I feel when I get there. Right now I couldn't imagine being any of those weights as I don't ever remember being 11, 12 or 13 stone - guessing I was probably aged about 12 or 13. Eeeeekk scary xx

Well, when I started I was aiming for 11st but I've adjusted that to 11st 7lb so still 9st to go. However, my CDC thinks I should aim for between 12 and 13 because I am 5 11. Hmmm not sure about that myself but what I've decided to see how I feel when I get there. Right now I couldn't imagine being any of those weights as I don't ever remember being 11, 12 or 13 stone - guessing I was probably aged about 12 or 13. Eeeeekk scary xx

it is scary but a very realistic goal! you are right i set teeny mini goals thats helps me allot i had my fun week of healthy eting been for two meals overthe weekend which was great just had salads today is my first day back on SS and im fine with itthought it waould be hard adjusting again but its fine,my next mini goal is 6lbs so hopefully when i get weighed this week or next week Friday i can hit that goal , thank you for support how you been this weekend ? x

Hi Charley,

I've just been reading through your diary and just wanted to say you have done soooo well, it's so encouraging to your losses, makes me feel much more positive about this diet :)

it is scary but a very realistic goal! you are right i set teeny mini goals thats helps me allot i had my fun week of healthy eting been for two meals overthe weekend which was great just had salads today is my first day back on SS and im fine with itthought it waould be hard adjusting again but its fine,my next mini goal is 6lbs so hopefully when i get weighed this week or next week Friday i can hit that goal , thank you for support how you been this weekend ? x

I've had a good weekend..more choc tetras and more water lol, but plodding on and still enjoying it. I also set smaller goals and my next one is 100lbs yay..only 8lbs to go. So glad your healthy eating week went well. When I had my 810 week I felt really in control (even though I was petrified it would lead to binging). I think you should be so proud of yourself you have achieved so much.

I've had a good weekend..more choc tetras and more water lol, but plodding on and still enjoying it. I also set smaller goals and my next one is 100lbs yay..only 8lbs to go. So glad your healthy eating week went well. When I had my 810 week I felt really in control (even though I was petrified it would lead to binging). I think you should be so proud of yourself you have achieved so much.

Thanks you very much first day back on SS was fine i really thought i would get old feelings back but i was fine i also felt in control again :) my next mini goal is 3lbs to get my 8st dod you do any exercise? i dont i really feel i should start now though but my CDC tod me to get weight off first tone later .... x x

Thanks you very much first day back on SS was fine i really thought i would get old feelings back but i was fine i also felt in control again :) my next mini goal is 3lbs to get my 8st dod you do any exercise? i dont i really feel i should start now though but my CDC tod me to get weight off first tone later .... x x

8st is an awesome loss. I do Zumba, just the 20 minute minute express, most days, and Tracy Anderson Mat Workout - standing abs and standing arms sections (these are killer). I don't overdo it but as I have a lot to lose I do want to get a head start before I get to goal xx

8st is an awesome loss. I do Zumba, just the 20 minute minute express, most days, and Tracy Anderson Mat Workout - standing abs and standing arms sections (these are killer). I don't overdo it but as I have a lot to lose I do want to get a head start before I get to goal xx

i have heardabout Zumba but dont now any classes in midlands, i may join back to Fitness first next week just treadmill and stuff but i am startingto feel kinda lazy, :) x x x

Back