Charley's CD diary started 28th April 2010

Hi i do zumba its at alexander stadium in great barr? do u know there charley?? tuesday its great all u do is shake ure booty lol lol x

oh yes not from me :) ....really wow what times and how much I may see you there is it tiring? I live walsall so 15-20 min drive is all it woud be wow how long does it last?
I heard about this for a while now...thanks x x x

Tuesday 7:30 till 8:30 i go or satdays at 10:45 but on tues i get there at 7:05 as the lady denise can only let 40 ppl in last week over 65 ppl queued up and got turned away.!

£5 its in the new building oppoiste the stadium.!

Thamks you dear i cant wait i justbeen told im been made redundant after 6 years today what a blow , one minute good nes next minute bad :( x x

Weigh day today lost another 3lbs brings my total to 8stone :) next mini goal is to loose 4lbs so i can be 12stone 13lbs wow cant wait to seee the 12's bring on next week:) x x x
112lbs lost and 38lbs to go :) xx and yeah my bmi is now 29 tooo

sorry about the bad news charlie!! well done on the losses though!

shanny - wouldnt it be cheaper to pay per month and get membership than pay per class? I am joining a new gym in sept (after school hols) and looking forward to zumba!

Wow Charley what an inspiration you are!! amazing and a great positive diary to read.

on the redundancy note, what do you do if u dont mind me asking x

Hello pretty Paula I work for Bathstore doing Accounts .....its wa sbloody boring and Mind wrecking so i think i have had a lucky escape ....lol hey im slim now so maybe i should be a air hostess....lol new body new job new me :) x x x

new life all round for you :D I know there are jobs I've not gone for in the past because of my size and I know there was a job I didn't get because of my size (I worked in PR for donkeys years and it could be a bit image conscious)

5 stone 4 in 14 weeks and 8 stone in total. Well done you :D

ever thought about retail? i'm a retail manager, its very fun! and doesnt ever get boring x

I would love to work in retail ....i would soooooo love it bet its great!
Thanks white tulip oh maybe you can help lately im not driniking as much water im really trying but only managed a litre and now every other time i stand up im light headed do you guys get this??? xx

Lost another 3lbs this week im happy i needed one more lb to be in the 12's im exactly 13 stone now bring on next week weigh in on brouh my first size 12 outfit and fits like a glove , am i offically slim yet?

slim?! Too right you are!!! :D

Lost another 3lbs this week im happy i needed one more lb to be in the 12's im exactly 13 stone now bring on next week weigh in on brouh my first size 12 outfit and fits like a glove , am i offically slim yet?

Hell yes Girly. You are not just slim, you are bloomin well gorgeous. I'm so pleased for you and you deserve everything that comes your way. So how did it feel when you put on your size 12 outfit xx

Hell yes Girly. You are not just slim, you are bloomin well gorgeous. I'm so pleased for you and you deserve everything that comes your way. So how did it feel when you put on your size 12 outfit xx

trurthfully felt as if i won the lottery ...lol .... i really feel great i am starting to miss food again a little i think coz i m sooo close my brian startingto play little tricks onme ...lol x xx

size 12 ! wow thats amazing hun

youve done spectacularly well hun, your bloomin gorgeous! ( thou you were pretty to start with hun )

your going to look fabulous at goal, bet you cant wait to go shopping for a new wardrobe :)

size 12 ! wow thats amazing hun

youve done spectacularly well hun, your bloomin gorgeous! ( thou you were pretty to start with hun )

your going to look fabulous at goal, bet you cant wait to go shopping for a new wardrobe :)

Thank you very much you too are a stunna ....aint we georgeous...lol i started exercising again yesterday just started off with swimming well i say swimming it was pool walking/jogging i never tried it before but it was really good nd i dontget myhair wet so bonus , today im gonna try some light weights and then maybe yoga in the week ...slowly tryingto getmy energy levels up as i do feel like a bit of wuss....lol

As for the new wardobe i cant wait i going to Jamaica in January all paid for my first holiday with my partner of almost 7 years i would never go due to not feeling comfortable on the beach but i seriously cant wait!!!! xxx

What a great diary, Charlie! I just came to the forum to browse to find motivation to restart the diet, and have to say, your diary is the most motivating I've read! Thanks for that. :) Now I actually feel lke I can't wait to start! I'm starting from similar figures as you, just under 19st and size 20-22. I have the worst concentration span and can't see that far in the future, so to read how quickly you've shrunk just gave me hope as thought I'd be doing the diet for 6-7 months or so.

And btw, you look absolutely gorgeous!! I'm sorry about redundancy, but big YEEEEIIII for Jamaica!! (Totally understand what you said about avoiding trips before-> am the same. :/)

Back