Chazsucks diary: 28lbs till 'overweight'

Thank you all :D walking home from zumba someone leaned out of a car and screamed 'fatty' at me :( was so embarsssing and really upset me!

Wow - that was brave of them!!!! @rseholes!!

Well done on the loss, Lady - fab stuff

Please don't be upset and let one C*ck put you off your game

:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

xx

Chaz im so sorry that you were upset by some mouth breathers when you were still on weight loss high...

KEEP up the fantastic work!!!!! You're a STAR!

I was heckled while riding my bike the other day, the teenagers called me fat names from their kitchen window then kept ducking down! I laughed and shouted back "you should have seen me before I lost 4 stone" I don't let it bother me anymore because I'm doing something about my life for me and my babies not waiting until I'm double the size I was and just sitting around complaining. Be proud of yourself and never feel embarrassed or upset by people that are obviously not intelligent enough to say anything decent or keep their mouths shut altogether. Your doing great so hold that head up high chick xxx

You know what, I am SO glad I decided to join this site, I was soooo tempted to have some of hubby's dinner tonight but what's the point! That won't solve anything, that won't make me happier.

Everyone on this site is so lovely and supportive, and I know how easy it is to give up when you have no support - I know it's only a website and I haven't been here long but it really makes a difference to me, it makes me think I can DO this!!!!!!!

So yay, another day 100%. drunk about 3.5l of water - not including the coke zero or water I drank at zumba (cos I'm sure it was all just sweated out lol)

Xxx

Oh also my bmi is now 39.9 so below 40 wooooo :D

Congrats on an absolutely BRILLIANT first week loss!!

And as everyone has already said don't let some insecure looser put a downer on what should be a very happy day for you!!

Well done for staying strong at dinner!

Good luck with week two, looking forward to hear about another fab loss!
Xxxxx

Thanks cookie :)

Today I really didn't drink any water :( - about a litre. We were out all day at the farm and I only remembered to take 1 bottle with me! Tomorrow my goal will be 4l :D

Tried to make a hot chocolate with the shake earlier as I was cold but it didn't taste very good :( maybe I'm doing it wrong as others seem to like it?

Feeling hungry tonight but refuse to drink in the evening as I cannot take getting up to keep going loo in the night!!

That's brilliant getting under the 40 bmi, a great achievement, and so satisfying to see the numbers starting to change.
Well done too for staying 100% through that horrible stuff with people calling you names. I hate it when that happens, it's just so unnecessarily unkind. Hope you have a great weekend :)

Know what you mean about nightly loo trips!!

Well done for staying strong

xx

Feeling all headachy this morning think it was lack of water yesterday! Trying to drink more today have had 1l already onto second bottle now. Having my first shake in about an hour.

I'm really loving chocolate shake atm wish we could mix and match the order we get so I could have more chocolate :( I do like the other flavours though so not too bad but I do wonder if I'm going to get bored of them soon? May have to try what other people do I've seen some funky ideas about mixing flavoured tea with them and stuff

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Feeling all headachy this morning think it was lack of water yesterday! Trying to drink more today have had 1l already onto second bottle now. Having my first shake in about an hour.

I'm really loving chocolate shake atm wish we could mix and match the order we get so I could have more chocolate :( I do like the other flavours though so not too bad but I do wonder if I'm going to get bored of them soon? May have to try what other people do I've seen some funky ideas about mixing flavoured tea with them and stuff

The only shake I am not sooo fussed about is the strawberry one ... but it does make a decent cup of coffee, without the need for milk :).. but then again, they all do :D
I love half a chocolate shake, with a mint tea bag in it. Yum :D I prefer the chocolate shake hot, to cold :)
Marge
:)

I tried it hot yesterday and didn't like it much :( maybe I'm doing it wrong? I made it just the same as I make them cold but used hot water but it tasted funny!

How do you do the chocolate minty shake? xx

I tried it hot yesterday and didn't like it much :( maybe I'm doing it wrong? I made it just the same as I make them cold but used hot water but it tasted funny!

How do you do the chocolate minty shake? xx

Haha... I think the chocolate doesn't taste right cold :eek:
Each to their own eh ?;)

To make a minty one, I make up a cup of peppermint tea, and let the tea bag sit in the hot water for a few minutes.
Take the bag out, and whisk in half of the chocolate shake. Voila. :D
Last time I made it I added a sweetener, but to be honest, I dont think it really needs it ...
I just wanted something really sweet that day :eek:
Marge
:D

Ohhh thank you :) will have to try it! i LOVE choco mint so hoping it tastes good :D xxx

Peppermint tea in the vanilla one is nice too - almost like a white chocolate aero drink type thingy :D

xxx

what a great idea...haven't tried any of the shakes hot yet and the most daring I've been is to add a sweetner!!!

Ohhh excellent going to experiment tomorrow I think :D

Just made my sons tea, fish fingers. I kept picking one up and sniffing it. And then I licked it! Managed to stop myself eating it though, phew close shave. Lol I feel like a crazy addict.

Chazsucks said:
Ohhh excellent going to experiment tomorrow I think :D

Just made my sons tea, fish fingers. I kept picking one up and sniffing it. And then I licked it! Managed to stop myself eating it though, phew close shave. Lol I feel like a crazy addict.

I do that sometimes lol your doing fab... Don't ruin it, it's not worth it! Xx

Lol thank you xx

Managed 4 litres of water and a shake so far yay met my water goal and it's only 6pm :) might make my next shake soon

Well done for resisting the fish fingers!! I did that with my sons tea the other day....was sniffing his burger over and over!!! I had to laugh at myself!!

Back