Chazsucks diary: 28lbs till 'overweight'

Pissed off this evening. Asked hubby look after baby so i could have a bath. He ordered pizza first which is stupid as he knows Joshua cries pretty much all evening :( I come down from my bath and he's sitting there jogging him on his knee while he screams full force. The ONLY way to stop him crying is to stand up and lay him across your arms on your belly and swish him from side to side so he looks like a lol superman haha but hubby refuses as he is too goddamn lazy. I ask if I can quickly make my shake as I'm hungry and he says 'well sure but I'm going to put him in his chair anyway because my pizzas getting cold'. So now I've taken Joshua up to the bedroom and I'm hungry and tired and irritated.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bloody men!!! Sometimes so clueless but we love them anyway lol hope you get calmed down and back to your happy place soon!! Big cuddles xxxxxx

Typical MAN!!!
Sorry luv, hope the little-un calms down and let's you get something to eat soon!
Xxx

Right am home with measure up bars and biggest loser bars. Tried the biggest loser fruit and nut breakfast bar - ewww not impressed lol. also got the choco mint one to try. and got a biggest loser milkshake shaker -i usually use a blender but this may be quicker - see if it mixes as well as the blender does. Ohhh also got pepperminet and raspberry and green tea and those husk thingies.

I saw in asda little ready made cartons of milkshake - would they be a reasonable substitute if out and about? It said meal replacement but I wasn't sure

With the BL bars the only one I personally found any good was the choc crunch - it's quite tasty, very filling and doesn't give me the hunger pangs that the exante bars do.

With the measure up shakes - I personally would steer clear of the ready made shakes unless in an emergency as they have quite a bit of sugar in them. The powdered version, however, had much better ingredients and I've been using it to eaak out my packs whilst I'm short and it hasn't affected ketosis.
Xxx

Thanks for the info cookie! They didn't have choco crunch when I went :( will avoid the ready made shakes for now, annoying as they are so handy! Lol xx

Having a coke zero. It's weird it feels like I'm cheating?? I'm praying for at least 3lbs on thurs but would be soooo happy if I lose 5lbs to take me to a stone!

Put on my bra today and it doesn't feel so tight around!!!!!!!!! I'm hoping this is the start of more exciting discoveries :p

So I've been thinking about treats. For my first stone I'm going to get some crest teeth whitening strips haha - I know it's a bit lame but I'm pretty poor atm and they are meant to be good.

Once I'm at goal weight my treat will be a tattoo :) I've wanted it for 5 years :O but kept thinking what if I change my mind... well I don't really think I'll change my mind now lol and it's really personal and meaningful to me so meh why not.

Will think of treats for other goals too later :D

xxx

So I've been thinking about treats. For my first stone I'm going to get some crest teeth whitening strips

Never come across those. Sounds like a nice reward though. I'll have to look out for them!

Thanks all.. Feeling good :D I honestly can't believe I've nearly made it to 2 weeks without cheating! Probably didn't drink enough water again today :( worried all these days not drinking enough will affect my weight on thurs!

Spent this evening round my best friends house, she's going through a lot atm she has a 6month old and her fiancé is abusive, it's gotten so bad the neighbours have called the police twice recently and they told him to leave but he came back tonight so me and hubby went over. Worst thing is he works with hubby and they're friends so he's really caught in the middle and doesn't want to take sides. Meh i don't know. I really worry about her. I keep telling her to phone or txt me or come stay with me if she needs etc but she doesn't :( and she says it's her fault she makes him do it. Boy have I heard that before - I went through a similar thing a few years ago and I'd always without fail make excuses for the scumbag.. But it's different for her, she has her baby to think about

Argh frustrating

Feeling hungryyy this morning!! And tired. I'm sure it's because I keep not drinking enough water.

Taking my lil man out later to soft play with my best friend and her daughter.. Will probably take a coke zero and bar with me to feel normal haha

Can't wait for tomorrow! Will be restarting 30 day shred tomorrow and hubby bought me zumba DVDs which look fun :p xx

Morning chick!!!! Your a brave woman I keep hearing about this shred but not got the guts to try it!
Have a brilliant day with wee man Enjoy your coke zero (still not tried that!)
Will keep u posted with my wi yikes!!!
Be good and you'll be grinning big time tomorrow xxxx

Chaz... do you not like tea/green tea ?
It might help with your water intake :)

I got 2 squashes from Tesco that dont have citric acid in them, and they have not affected my ketosis.
THIS1 and another that I cant find a link to, but its the same type, but the flavour is rhubarb, strawberry and apple.
Marge
:)

Omg I love squash you are actually amazing!!!! Thank you! I hate tea and coffee but never tried green tea, bought some when I was out the other day though as its meant to be really good for you, just need to work up the courage to try it now lol! Xx

Omg I love squash you are actually amazing!!!! Thank you! I hate tea and coffee but never tried green tea, bought some when I was out the other day though as its meant to be really good for you, just need to work up the courage to try it now lol! Xx

:eek: Awwww thanks Chaz ;)

I have only been having a one or two glasses of squash at night, just incase it knocked me out of ketosis.
It didn't when I had two, large glasses, but I dont really want to have anymore than that.
But hey, 2 of my large glasses is about 800ml, so it all adds up eh ? ;)
The rhubarb one is scrum by the way :)

Yep exactly - even one large glass along with my plain water, sparkling water, shakes and coke zero (if I have it that day) should add up to a good amount of water! Xx

Tesco do flavoured sparkling water in 1 ltr bottles which is very nice, and has less calories than squash. Might be worth a try.

Laying in bed, tummy won't shut up!! So loud and annoying but don't feel hungry at all.
Not looking forward to weigh tomorrow :( don't know why as I've been 100% all week but I just have a bad feeling it will only be 1 or 2 lbs.

Oh well, I shall see in the morning xx

5lbs off!!! That's my first stone!!!!!!! Yay yay yay yay yay

Back