Chazsucks diary: 28lbs till 'overweight'

Thats excellent news chick, well done!!..xx

Sitting in nandos for my lil boys birthday meal! :s

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sitting in nandos for my lil boys birthday meal! :s

Enjoy your meal Chaz... and well done for your 3lb loss :D

Sorry not around too much atm, feeling a bit despondent at the moment, eating loads atm feeling really demotivated. Everyone's cancelled my sons birthday party tomorrow and it's really upset me. Recently got our family out of debt and yesterday found out hubby as a bank account that's £100s overdrawn being charged £5 a day on top so I made him pay as much off as possible and now we can't afford rent this month. I'm so angry.

And so upset about my lil boys birthday. :'(

Aww Chaz :(
I hope you get your Mojo back soon :(

Yesterday I ate non stop all day at my sons party. I felt so I'll last night ms today I just want to eat again.

I really really need to stay 100% till weigh in now... I was thinking maybe not weighing for a couple of weeks.. Hmm

Right I'm going to weigh next thurs instead of this thurs - going to try and stay 100% until then!

Good luck Chaz....you can do it....back in the zone!!.x

So sorry to hear life has been tough for you this week honey. Not nice at all for you. Hope you have a better week and getting back on track goes well. You can do it babe xxx

Right been avoiding this diary again lol! Been messing up so bad this week...

Anyway official weigh in tomorrow but had a sneaky weigh today and it shoes I've lost 3lbs even with messing up all week?!?

Anyway I'm going to try my damned hardest today to be 100% so that tomorrow I have a loss of at least 3lbs!

Got a few cans of zero and asda measure up bars so it doesn't seem too bad...

Xx

Good luck Chaz....keep strong xx

Thats great news for you. Keep strong and good luck for official weigh in tomorrow!!..x

Got TOTM today. I get so depressed on TOTM and don't know why? I've literally spent all day crying my head feels like it's going to explode.... Oh well havent had time to think about eating 'real' food so my first 100% day for ages lol! Xx

Chazsucks said:
Got TOTM today. I get so depressed on TOTM and don't know why? I've literally spent all day crying my head feels like it's going to explode.... Oh well havent had time to think about eating 'real' food so my first 100% day for ages lol! Xx

So you are honking tonight?? Yay. Hope you feel better soon honey. Big hugs from Muff! Xx

No harm done then, keep strong and keep going. x

nomoremuffintop said:
So you are honking tonight?? Yay. Hope you feel better soon honey. Big hugs from Muff! Xx

You betchya :D xxxx

Back