Cheapest alpen lights ?

weebee

Does anyone know of supermarkets that stock alpen lights that are reasonably priced ? In asda they were about £1.90 for 5. I don't normally buy them but fancied a change from porridge but not at that price :(

Try mysupermarket.com which will tell you the price for each supermarket. or what about Aldi Harvest Morn <70 calories cereal bars. They come in the same flavours as alpen lights, are also two for a HEB, and are a bargain at only £1.29 for 6.

Last edited:
ooh might nip to lidl and have a look, me n bf are trying to keep shopping to £50 a week and when im buying 2-3 packs of these its bulking it up and taking a lot of our budget! I have 2 everyday normally for breakfast, i agree they are expensive for what you get, some places do a big value pack of 10 bars which is still pricey but a bit cheaper.

Does anyone know of supermarkets that stock alpen lights that are reasonably priced ? In asda they were about £1.90 for 5. I don't normally buy them but fancied a change from porridge but not at that price :(

Do you have a 99p store local? I got 5 boxes in our one at the w/end.

Tesco were selling two boxes for a 1.50 last wk too.

They are expensive for what they are, i don't buy them unless they are on offer.

:)

I was going to suggest the 99p shop too....although ours is a bit hit and miss as to whether they've got any in stock. I always tend to "bulk buy" things when I do my 99p shopping, that way I don't usually run out of the thing I NEEEEEEEED :)

Paula xx

Try mysupermarket.com which will tell you the price for each supermarket. or what about Lidl Harvest Morn <70 calories cereal bars. They come in the same flavours as alpen lights, are also two for a HEB, and are a bargain at only £1.29 for 6.

Thats great to know thank you! We shop at Aldi, and i did wonder if we would be ok using them as hb :)

Try mysupermarket.com which will tell you the price for each supermarket. or what about Lidl Harvest Morn <70 calories cereal bars. They come in the same flavours as alpen lights, are also two for a HEB, and are a bargain at only £1.29 for 6.
has this been approved by a consultant? dont want to go buy them and they arent hexB

Harvest Morn are 2 x 21g bars for a HEXB (any flavour).

They're from Aldi though, not LIDL.

We have a b & m store and they have them for £1.09!!! Very happy, going to stock up though, cause it's the sort of shop that you can't gaurantee that they will have them in all the time x

Candy-cat said:
We have a b & m store and they have them for £1.09!!! Very happy, going to stock up though, cause it's the sort of shop that you can't gaurantee that they will have them in all the time x

That's a fab price :) we have a b & m too. I will need to shop hop this week ...

Thanks for the info! My diet is hitting the purse strings a little with lots of fresh fruit, fish & meat etc plus all the Quark and natural yoghurt!

I'll look in B&M and 99p stores.

Thanks for the info, We have a B&M near so will pop there next week and stock up, I am finding it really expensive especially when my two kids like taking mine instead of the cereal bars i buy them,. Apparently mummy's taste nicer ha ha x

Still stocks of choc and fudge flavour in Nottingham 99p store today.

Felt a bit greedy buying 12 boxes but I am sharing with my SW buddies!! ;)

harvest morn choc and orange are very nice
the got me through wanting terrys choc orange chocolate
i live in dublin so dont have the variety of shops the uk have
so we take a trip to newry in Ni about every 6 weeks and stock up
on everything, plus its a day out

Back