Chelcie's new refeed diary!

Day 11 - was a snacky day... off work due to broken finger and its gonna be hard i think!

Breakfast - Exante strawberry shake

lunch - new you stew with raw onions

dinner - 4oz pasta, spinach, peas, sweetcorn, tuna, and my own sauce again

snacks - muller light, 4 glacier mints, a flump, 2 wee tiny popadom things and half a bar of galaxy cookie crumble.

lots of coffee with skimmed milk, about 3 litres of water and pepsi max

So are ya just putting it in a saucepan and boiling it for a little while?

Galaxy cookie crumble :drool:

Not tried it! lol Might give it a whirl in the week ... dont usually have sauces so will make a nice change :)

How has your day been chells? Seeing as you went out and got plastered last night! :giggle:

day 12 (BAD BAD BAD)

breakfast - new you chocolate moment bar

lunch - caramel dessert

dinner - turkey sweet and sour with rice and added onions and peppers

snack - weight watchers caramel square, a glacier mint

lots of coffee and about 2 litres of water and loads of alcohol..

and finally the drunken binge :(

pasta, broken up crackerbread, garlic and herb soft cheese and milk, more cracker bread and soft cheese, some mint areo about 3 squares, snack a jacks, 3 pink and whites wafers, 2 fritt bars, 2 weight watchers cookies :( :( :(

my day is grand mrs!! no hangover at all!! love it! although discovered my car needs 4 new tires :( :(

day 13

breakfast - New you caramel shake

lunch - tiny apple (out all day)

dinner - chicken stirfry with oyster sauce

a few coffees, an options hot chocolate, will have lots of alcohol again tonight.. only about 500mls of water today if even as i have been home will try and get more in..

and NO drunken binge hopefully!!!!

alcohol munchies are the worst arent they!!! I have had a crunchie and 2 jammy dodgers in the space of like 2 hours - i fully blame the vodka! :rotflmao:

xxx

day 14

breakfast - caramel shake

lunch - apple

dinner - stirfry.. chicken, noodles, stir fry veg and oyster sauce

snacks - cream egg

lots of alcohol, coffee and water

day 15

breakfast - scrambled egg on two slices of toast

lunch - none

dinner - went out for a mothers day meal and got a honey chilli chicken stirfry

snack - 5 roses, 5 terry all gold, a glacier mint

again lots of alcohol, coffee, and water

day 16

breakfast - caramel shake

lunch - none

dinner - scramled egg with ham and cheese and two slices of toast

snacks - a chub chub lolly, some terrys white chocolate segments and a chocolate brownie cheese cake slice :( .. blame the new man! lol

drinks - water and coffee

The new man hey!! ;)

day 17

breakfast - vanilla wafers

lunch - none wasnt in

dinner - omelette, made with two eggs and skimmed milk, onions, peppers, bacon with the fat cut off and two of those tinned hot dogs and garlic and a cheese triangle (yes the cheese triangles have begun haha)

snack - muller light, 6 seafood sticks and a tiny slice of a sausage

drinks - lots of coffee, some water and coke zero

weighed this morning at 11 stone 4lbs :D :D love it!

Oh god dreadded cheese triangles!!!! :eek: They are lethal - i could easily eat the whole darn pack!

Just like soft cheese - i have one in my fridge LF one with garlic and chives i cant bring myself to open it otherwise id eat it with a spoon! :giggle:

Keep it up chells, looking good!

You reminded me i gots me some seafood sticks in the freezer, guna get them bad boys out the weekend! :D

lol i did eat the whole tub the other day on my drunken binge hahahaha!!!!! it was the same one, garlic and herb mmmmmmm lol!!!

aaah yes the seafood sticks are immense arent they?

day 18

breakfast - caramel pudding

lunch - the salt and vinegar soy snacks

dinner - two scoops of mash, chicken breast and carrots with sweet chilli sauce

snack - mullerlight, about 5 seafood sticks, marshmellows and one slice of terry white chocolate.

drinks - starbucks, water, coffee and an options hot choc!

Day 19

Breakfast - caramel shake

lunch - peanut crunch bar

dinner - white rice, 40z chicken breast cooked with onions and peppers and garlic and swirled with sweet chilli sauce

snacks - marshmellows, one square of galaxy cookie crumble, a terry all gold chocolate, seafood sticks, a quarter of a crusty bagette dipped in lowfat mayo mixed with sweet chilli sauce, and a quarter of the "cake" i made with low fat custard

drinks - lots of coffee, water and sprite zero

day 20

breakfast - exante vanilla shake

lunch - soy sweet and vinegar snacks

dinner - stirfry made with - chicken, noodles, chinese 5 spice, stirfry veg and blackbean stir in sauce

snacks - a polly pineapple ice lolly, a terrys all gold chocolate

drinks - coffee, coke zero and no water so far.. and tonight will be alot of alcohol!

drunken food fest - shared a chip with massala sauce and cheese :(

Last edited:
Back