Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

change of plan for tonight dinner, im having jacket potatoe with tuna, sweetcorn and mayo

im using my HEB for tuna and 4.5 syns for mayo seen as though ive not had any syns

ive been feeling really sicky and nauseous since i got up today but also i have had this craving for sweetcorn, im not normally a fan but i cannot stop thinking about it, the thought of having beans on my potato is making me gag which is unusual as i LOVE beans.
since i have no sweetcorn i have just resorted to going through a bag of frozen mixed veg and picking all the sweetcorn out, my friend came
over and said to me omg you are actually going mental!

ive got the sweetcorn boiling now, im going to have a shower then put the cooked sweetcorn in the frige to cool while my spud finishes cooking then im set for my dinner :)

i feel like im going crazy, i cant get sweetcorn off my mind!

Hmmmm, that does seem a bit unusual. But then if you want something, you want something :) Hope you enjoyed your tea after all that hard work ;)

I did enjoy it it was lovely.

Off to pick my car up now, it passed its MOT thank god, then me and the OH are off to the pub for lunch, I've looked through the menu and I've decided the only thing I can really have is the warm chicken and bacon salad so that will be what I'm having then tonight ill just have some homemade tomato soup I think x

Hi Chelle

Just saw your diary. Are you still under there? Are you coming out?...you'll have to y'know! You can be proud of sticking to your plan even when you feel rubbish, you've done really well.

Pomooky XXX

Hi Chelle

Just saw your diary. Are you still under there? Are you coming out?...you'll have to y'know! You can be proud of sticking to your plan even when you feel rubbish, you've done really well.

Pomooky XXX

im peeking every now and again :p

thanks for your lovely post :)

xxxx

went for a meal with the OH and family on friday nights, i had a gorgeous hot chicken and bacon salad, it was really nice, i wasnt even a bit tempted by everyone elses steak and chips :)
then afterwards we had a belated valentines :D

saturday i had a mushroom, tomato and onion omlette for lunch and a massive bowl of pasta with toms, cucumber tuna and salad cream for dinner

today has been a horrible horrible day from hell so havent eaten much, i had 2 rashers of bacon and a little sunday dinner, forced myself to eat some yogurt and fruit tonight

doing my big shop tomorrow so will have a nice fully stocked fridge :) oh and ive planned all my meals for next week so should be an 100% on track week xx

You feeling any better yet hun?xx
Thinking of you :bighug:xx

Baked bean lasagna sounds kinda good, did you find anything new and interesting in the supermarket on your walk round?x

Baked bean lasagna sounds kinda good, did you find anything new and interesting in the supermarket on your walk round?x

i thought i was gonna get chucked out for loitering lol, i was there ages and i saw a few people i know so got chatting

i got some of the chocolate philly and OMG new favourite thing!!!!

i got a few things i dont normally get like thomas tank engine pasta shapes and my little pony and dora the explorer lol, the checkout woman said aww are these for your children and i was like no there for me :eek: she looked shocked
i got some feta cheese and i forgot how much i loved it

for lunch i had cous cous with beetroot and feta cheese and like i said earlier dinner is bean lasagne and sw chips with some homemade coleslaw that ive just made and its delicious and 4 syns for the whole massive bowl!!

my mums spending the day with me today so i feel happier already :)
weve just sat watching a film and gone through a whole tub of grapes each and now shes got some strawberries with chocolate philly, im saving myself for chocolate philly after weigh in on weds

xxxx

I'm sooooo glad you have given in and bought some chocolate Philly!! Yum x

Glad you're feeling cheerier too, must be the dora the explorer pasta shapes lol xxxx

Just going to have a long soak in the bath then will get the pics on x

Haha yeah could be the pasta shapes, well that or the good talking to I had from my mum :eek:
I remember me and the OH got some of them potato alphabet things and we were so upset we couldn't spell both our names that I made him go back to tesco and get another bag just so we could have some extra I's and c's lol! So god knows what will happen with the alphabetti spaghetti lol

The chocolate philly is so so nice! I'm saving it for weds after weigh in so I can have it on my pancakes :D

just a few piccies of what ive been eating recently, i know they might not look very appetising but ive enjoyed every one :)

smoked salmon with garlic, asparagus and sw chips
003.jpg

yogurt and mixed fruit
004.jpg

savoury rice with mushrooms, onion and courgettes
008.jpg

jacket potatoe with tuna mayo and sweetcorn
009.jpg

homemade coleslaw
017.jpg

baked bean lasagne, with alot of cheese one side and my allowance the other :)
020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

this was by far the best meal ive ever had on sw, it was so delicious and will be having it lots and lots x

Mmm They all look gorgeous! Ill deffinatly be regularly visiting your diary to get some recipe tips! x

Back