Red Day Chicken Cake (with cheese, sausagemeat and bacon)

Last night I made this the normal way (my dads way) but I sliced all my chicken up first put in a bowl with a few squirts of fry light and a couple of tea spoons of schwartz perfect shake (the chicken one). I mixed it all in so all the chicken was evenly coated. I must say it tasted really yummy I will be doing it this way again most definitely !!

More Joes Stuff on the way as my freezer is currently devoid if sausages etc

So gonna make this when the weather cools down as a family meal!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooo this looks nice! OH is a total carnivore and I think he's getting a bit fed up with all the veggie stuff I serve him haha. Might surprise him with some meat.

Quick question though... did anyone work out the ideal cooking time? OP said 2 hours but others have said 40 min? I was thinking maybe an hour or so, I can't stand dry chicken!

Defo going to up the cheese level too, 3 baby bells is only 1HEA right? would probabaly put 4 HEA worth of cheddar in to make 4 portions :)

Oooh i've been searching for this for aaaages! So thought i might aswell bump it up for others! I've never tried it but it sounds scrummy! x x

It is very scrummy! :drool:

Mr and I are in tea heaven lol. Red day served with hexb new potatoes Airfried, large salad. Pie 2.5 syns per quarter for sausages and babybel. Thank your Dad so much!!

Attachments

• image-3862508815.jpg
    image-3862508815.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 190
  • image-3568960177.jpg
    image-3568960177.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 183
  • image-2144317700.jpg
    image-2144317700.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 193
I made this yesterday - with Joe's sausages, so no syns!
Absolutely gorgeous :). Will become a firm favourite in our house, especially as the children loved it too!

Wonder what we're having for tea again lol ;) this time with yellow pepper inside.

Attachments

• image-2693734869.jpg
    image-2693734869.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 230
Back