Red Day Chicken Cake (with cheese, sausagemeat and bacon)

I am making this some night this week. Thanks for sharing x

Bumpy bump bump!!

I'm making this Xmas eve so we can have it cold for tea round my friends on xmas day. I'm also taking the gammon / ham (which I'll do in the slow cooker on Xmas eve) and cheese and biscuits.

Now all I have to do is brave Asda. Ewwww!

Laurie said:
BUMP- because it's my recipe, lol x

Hi Laurie,
Thanks for bumping - do you think it will work with pork instead of chicken - only cos I don't like chicken.
I could make with Joes Sausages - it sounds delucious

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What is 'bumping' please?

Hi Laurie,
Thanks for bumping - do you think it will work with pork instead of chicken - only cos I don't like chicken.
I could make with Joes Sausages - it sounds delucious

Kx

give it a try, most probably will, how about Turkey? I've had it at Xmas before?

Laurie said:
give it a try, most probably will, how about Turkey? I've had it at Xmas before?

Don't like turkey either lol - I will try the pork and let you know - will try for the week after next!

Kx

Ooooh thanks for bumping this! im a red day girl to the core but has running out of ideas! I think i will use the lean pork mince with onions and herbs though to make it completly syn free, as i havent any joes sausages and the morrissons sausages are no longer free are they!? shame!!!

louisedan said:
reference an earlier post:Joe's sausagemeat is free.

I know- great isn't it !!
Kx

My freezer isn't big enough to accommodate the multi packs of Joes one needs to buy in one go :( so I will continue with quorn ones or syn the Tesco Healthy Choices ones ;)

any sausages would be fine, obviously this wouldn't be syn free, but a couple of syns still makes it worthwhile!

Back