chocaslims diary

chocaslim

adores posting
Hi every one thought i would start a diary to help me along plse feel free to comment.

daily calorie allowance this week 1200
used calories today 1066.5.

Cornflakes-64
ww yoghurt-49
ww bread x2-98
soup-10 and only had a tbsp due to not feeling great today.
apples x2-80
tesco value ready meal chicken curry and rice-360
skimmed milk 200ml-70
museli-165.5
cadbury flake-170
total:1066.5

Hiya Chocoslim.. love the name. Good luck with CC. x

Hi everyone, not doing very well in the eating stakes today only had 1x rice cake and marmite-32 and a peach-50.due to a very busy scedule i even had the meals on me just never got round to eating it. never mind i'm on an alpha course tonight at the church and dinner is included normally quite healthy so fingers crossed i'll update later bye for now:)

thanks everyone sorry havent been around lately i chose a career looking after children definatley keeps me busy thanks for looking i've not done very well the last few days but i did lose 2lb on monday hopefully i havent ruined it back on track so will start writing down on here every night what i have eaten

2lbs is a great loss ... you're doing fine. I think a few of us here use an online calorie calculator to help tally up our daily scores. I use foodfocus, but there are others that are free to use too. Are you using something similar, or keeping scores in a notebook?

2lbs is a great loss ... you're doing fine. I think a few of us here use an online calorie calculator to help tally up our daily scores. I use foodfocus, but there are others that are free to use too. Are you using something similar, or keeping scores in a notebook?
hi there i just use a note book everything in my cupboards is listed in the front and i then jot down what i'm going to have the night before for the following day hoping i can start sticking to it i dont count green veg and green salad and no added sugar drinks. thanks for reading my diary hopfully it will get more interesting aiming for 1200 calories hope thats realistic.

Hi there thanks for popping in.

ready brek & milk-143
x2 finncrisps-50
crackers and philli-188
Quorn burger-123 and green salad
Iced gems-98
snack a jack-51
buns-90
ham-29
ryvita-31+47.=total=850

will have a chocolate treat later

Back