Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

I've got the cocoa flower aswell it smells like babies xxx

Hehehe no Pauline the nice bits lol, xx

mines are peeling as well.... they used to break easily but never peeled... I noticed while driving through the next village the other day that they have a nail bar so may get my nails done the day before my hols

ooh like a good nail discussion, mine were peeling, got oil, its cuiticle (sp) oil, which is almond oil, and been taking vit b, magnesium and vit D, it seems to have helped and my hair seems thicker or is that the protein?

Vitamin b me and hubby taking that for mozzy bites when we are away so great if it improves nails too xxx

Saturday 16/6 PV

Im in pain, think Ive got an abscess under a wisdom tooth my face is swollen and it hurts to swallow. Was supposed to be going out tonight for a meal but I feel rubbish - wouldnt be able to chew anyway. Feeling sorry for myself I suppose will have to pay a visit to my dentist on Monday probably needs anti biotics and then Im going to have the bugger out its been giving me jip for months but my dentist says 'we will see how it goes' its gone on long enough. My wisdom teeth are massive, had one out a few years ago half of my face was black with bruising ........ could stop traffic with it! LOL

My lovely girl is off to Egypt tomorrow for 11 days so less washing/ironing for a bit :) ............... will miss her but the house will be quieter - lovely xxx

Food at this moment is last on my mind so I cant think of what Im going to have :(

Poo :(

Feel better soon Chris.

These boards are like a sickbay at the monent!! I blame the weather (I'm British, it's my job! ;))

P x

:bighug:Big hug Chris, toothache is the worst pain. My hysterectomy was less painfull, coped with a paracetamol but toothache bring in the big guns...co-codamol at least. Great youve STS, you,ll miss DD while shes away but as you said its nice to have some quite time....I had my own company for 1 hour yesterday once hubby went to work my gorgeou little Freddie came visit hes now a chunky 10lb 10oz wow, then hairdresser. then all my boys...and as Pauline said on her diary off this forum i'm a private person and when not at work love the quiet or my music and my company for a least a few hour a day....very anti-social lol. Have a Painfree day...drug yourself uptill you can get to the dentist, I know the hate taking teeth out dont they, dont they knoe thats their job lol xxx

Thanks Sid - I love time on my own but never seem to get it - hope to soon though as MrR is flying his kite to the USA in 2 weeks ............ Im going to take some co-codemol once I can face eating something, feel ill with it (stupid teeth .......... what good are wisdom teeth anyway). I look like someone has given me a good punch!

nothing worse than an abcess :( hope you feel better soon

Ive come to the conclusion muffins are so much better when I use my home made yoghurt they have more umph! and defo are not as eggy - worth every penny buying a lakeland yoghurt maker.

Saturday 16/6 PV

Im in pain, think Ive got an abscess under a wisdom tooth my face is swollen and it hurts to swallow. Was supposed to be going out tonight for a meal but I feel rubbish - wouldnt be able to chew anyway. Feeling sorry for myself I suppose will have to pay a visit to my dentist on Monday probably needs anti biotics and then Im going to have the bugger out its been giving me jip for months but my dentist says 'we will see how it goes' its gone on long enough. My wisdom teeth are massive, had one out a few years ago half of my face was black with bruising ........ could stop traffic with it! LOL

My lovely girl is off to Egypt tomorrow for 11 days so less washing/ironing for a bit :) ............... will miss her but the house will be quieter - lovely xxx

Food at this moment is last on my mind so I cant think of what Im going to have :(

Hope you feel better soon. I have been plagued with tooth absess' all my life so I know what you are going through. Such pain.
Enjoy the rest while daughter is away, there will be plenty of washing when she gets home. Congrats on your STS.

Im feeling sorry for myself - its making me feel rotten and very tired but Im still going out - meal out for my daughter's 23rd birthday (she is in Egypt on the day) and of course Father's day ....... was looking forward to choosing whatever I wanted of the menu but it will have to be something that will slide down without having to chew or swallow too much. Typical!!! Ive managed some yoghurt and a scrambled egg so far.

Back