Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

loved this afternoon watching the last stage of the Tour de France fabulous end to a fabulous 3 weeks Ive got to wait a whole year before its on again :(........... really really want to go and watch it live in 2013.
Photo below of me and my MrR excuse him as he is pulling his face as a joke!

View attachment 57596
Have'nt been able to see this photo till now just got my hands back on the laptop. Chris great photo, love the way Mr. C has his arm lovingly around you. A picturevtells a thousand words as they say and your look fab xxx

Double glazing - nah holiday, holiday, holiday!!! LOL!! Mind you sun supposed to shine this week so make the most of it Chris - hope the tip trips are done and you can relax in the garden with a bit of jewellery or the like!!! Just making some lemon muffins to replace my burnt ones from the other day but had run out of some of the ingredients so this batch could be interesting too!!! LOL!

Holidays alway priority in our crumbling k******d, leaky house lol:D

I hope no-one minds me putting my pics of stuff ive made. If it gets boring just let me know ;)

A wire beaded horse shoe for a friend thats getting married in August - think its turned out good - saw one similar at a local craft shop and they wanted £40 for it, did have swarovski crystals but still ..............

2012-07-23 13.47.29.jpg

Oh I LOVE it Chris and I love your fabby picture, I have height envy looking at you both. Your beading is excellent I love anythign c rafty I will never get bored of looking at pretties so share away :)

Like Mon said Chris we would never get bored. its so pretty xxx

Whatever Chris - that is a lovely talent - how beautiful - I bet your friends covert your gifts! Hope you had a lovely day Chris - wasn't' the sun glorious!!! Loving it!!!

Blasted chickens ............. woke me up at 5.30!

Thanks everyone ........... dont know what the next project will be, Im going to a bead fair on Sunday with people from work so might find something there. I've requests from friends for two necklaces crocheted with wire and beads one in blue and the other gold. Might start another 15 strand one for another friend. So that will keep me quiet this week.

Need to do a protein shop today, Ive nothing to dukan munch on waiting for MrR's payday to go to Costco to fill the freezers up with good old steak, chicken and fish.

MrR persuaded me to go for a walk last night at 9 and it was lovely, think I might go out for a walk this morning so if we go out tonight I will have walked 5 miles today.

muffins (update later after tesco)

Where else would we be on tenterhooks waiting for a muffin update?! Love this forum :D

Enjoy your walk in the sunshine, missus.

P x

I was thinking the same hahaha : -)

the only thing I thought I had to eat ladies was muffins (found in freezer) but I've just found some ham in fridge, and found a side of salmon in my garage freezer too for tonight so I wont starve until I go to Tesco/Aldi later.

The microwave blew up yesterday so its off to find a new one (only use one for warming stuff up) but when you've not got one you realise how much you do use it)

have a good dukan day x

Ooh, I hate spending money on those kinds of things! My printer just crapped out - I know it doesn't heat up any food but it prints out the invoices I send to clients so I get money to buy food - and I'm loathe to let go of money better spent elsewhere! :) Although they are making nice kitted out microwaves these days...

I just want a bog standard microwave, they cost around £50.00 had the ones before that had all singing and dancing functions but ended up not using. Same here Cheese could have done without buying a new one but .......

Back