Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

Love the beaded horse-shoe, very talented lady. As for the microwave oven, if you only use it for heating, you will probably get one cheaper than £50. I've seen them in Tesco (Ireland) for very little. Just get one with 'knobs' and not 'digital'... too much to go wrong with the digital ones.

i agree on both things ... 1 . the horseshoe is lovely and 2. you can get microwaves much cheaper i think i've seen bog standard ones in argos for like £20 at the end of the day i dont know anyone who actually cooks with thier microwave (do you) so for just heating you might aswell get a cheap one as you have found out they dont last forever so why pay a fortune out for one?
ps i really do love the horseshoe so sweet xx

Bought one in Tesco for £39.99 its digital didnt seem as flimsy as one for £32, I just have to figure out how to work it, I like to play first then I decide to read the instructions - LOL. Just got back from a 3 mile walk with my personal trainer MrR, so I've walked 10 miles since Sunday. MrR says we are going out every night unless its chucking it down! More trips to the tip tomorrow with lumps of concrete and bits of stone and the odd tree trunk or two. Exciting ........ or what.
Had muffins for breakfast, roast beef for lunch and lovely big piece of baked salmon, braised cherry toms, onions & smoked paprika tonight, it was delish.

Right its the last of the ironing to do now, see you dukan guys tomorrow probably at 5.30 A bloody M - blasted chickens!!!

Last edited:
i know all about chickens!! lolx

Wed 25/7 - PP
muffins, ham & dry fried eggs x 2, roast beef, roast chicken

not a lot happening today so I won't bore you all - weather, rubbish but plenty of dukan grub in the house so all is well ;)

Chris so lots of time to do your beautiful crafts xxx

love the horseshoe chris :D

Chris so lots of time to do your beautiful crafts xxx

there is always something to do here Sid besides my hobbies its been changing beds, more ironing, 2 trips to the tip etc etc this morning. Getting ready for Olympics on Friday wont get anything done then! :D Trafford Centre tomorrow with my handsome Son while he spends some of his first wage & lunch for me :)

I like that Chris, your son going shopping with you then for lunch. My boys have the same nature and love those days. They are few and far between now but special. xxx

I like that Chris, your son going shopping with you then for lunch. My boys have the same nature and love those days. They are few and far between now but special. xxx

I am looking forward to it - he is working hard doing extra hours etc so deserves to buy something nice for his efforts and me lunch too - but I will insist I buy lunch, he can buy me a coffee and might have a cake to celebrate :)

Just caught up on your diary Chris...argh, can't see your photos! It's killing me with everyone's comments!

Glad TDF ended well with you such a fan! I've never really got in to it but delighted to have a Brittania win!

Will be back later to see your photos! Jx

OOOOHhhh have a lovely lovely time with your son - what fun..... So nice to do that together - I am looking forward to the day Ben takes me out for a meal with his hard earned cash!!!! LOL!

aww a meal and shopping with your boy! makes me feel all good inside , my boys are my life so i can imagine how much of a big thing his first wages are and for you to be sharing that with him ... what a memorable day it will be, bless! xx

did you have to mention Cake P while im tired and hungry :p

nooo with this headache id rather have cake lol.... jesus knows how im going to manage round tesco later without filling the trolly with crap lol

Morning Mrs R :)

Lovely to read such positivity from a conso-er :) and how nice to be able to enjoy conso with such great occasions :) graduations, new jobs, fresh starts and being treated to lunch by your wonderful son :)

also wanted to say how great and supportive MR R sounds being your "personal trainer" :) always good to have the support at home as well as on here

hope you have a great day xx

Back