Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

thats ok.... im drinking my 3rd cup of coffee savouring it and imagining its coffee cake lol

Morning Mrs R :)

Lovely to read such positivity from a conso-er :) and how nice to be able to enjoy conso with such great occasions :) graduations, new jobs, fresh starts and being treated to lunch by your wonderful son :)

also wanted to say how great and supportive MR R sounds being your "personal trainer" :) always good to have the support at home as well as on here

hope you have a great day xx

thanks Lotto I am looking forward to going out later with Master R, I knew he would come good and eventually he will go back to Uni when he's ready. I am finding conso hard too much temptation and cravings back with a vengeance. But trying very very hard it is much easier dealing with a weight gain of 4 lbs than 40 - if I can lose 56lbs then 4 is not going to be a problem! I have 4 cream cakes in the fridge and not touched them or importantly I dont want to either, so its not all bad.
And MrR what can I say - yes, he is brill I forget sometimes how supportive he is especially when he gets on my pip - LOL

You have a good day too Lotto :)

Just caught up on your diary Chris...argh, can't see your photos! It's killing me with everyone's comments!

Glad TDF ended well with you such a fan! I've never really got in to it but delighted to have a Brittania win!

Will be back later to see your photos! Jx

Thanks J I've watched the TDF for years and I love it as I do loads of other sports except footy (hate it) Im going to be glued to the tv for the next two weeks in seventh heaven watching the Olympics.

thanks Lotto I am looking forward to going out later with Master R, I knew he would come good and eventually he will go back to Uni when he's ready. I am finding conso hard too much temptation and cravings back with a vengeance. But trying very very hard it is much easier dealing with a weight gain of 4 lbs than 40 -
if I can lose 56lbs then 4 is not going to be a problem
! I have 4 cream cakes in the fridge and not touched them or importantly I dont want to either, so its not all bad.
And MrR what can I say - yes, he is brill I forget sometimes how supportive he is especially when he gets on my pip - LOL

You have a good day too Lotto :)

quote of the day! xx

What lotto said xxx

Had a lovely time in the TC had a cake (krispy kreme) and bought a lovely shirt in fine cotton in a gorgeous blue colour from a shop we havent seen before - Forever21. Nice clothes especially for my daughter but the odd thing I could wear.
My son has ummd and ahhd what to buy and has come home with nothing. He is sat here now and keeps saying 'I dont know what to buy Mum'. It's good he hasn't just blown it on nothing and probably he values money far more now because he has worked his socks off for it. I've just said he doesnt need to spend it on anything if he doesn't want to. It was sunshining when we got back 30 mins ago so was going to clean my car guess what its raining :(

The sun is still out in London but I'm sure we're getting a thunderstorm tomorrow :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO London cannot have thunder or rain for the next two weeks :cry:

CHRISR said:
bought a lovely shirt in fine cotton in a gorgeous blue colour from a shop we havent seen before - Forever21. Nice clothes especially for my daughter but the odd thing I could wear.

Nice shop and did you notice the Bible verse on the bottom of the bag?!

P x

Nice shop and did you notice the Bible verse on the bottom of the bag?!

P x

No I will have a look P, think its only just opened in the TC lovely stuff for my daughter, she bought 2 new tops and knickers well........... if you could call them knickers more like strings! lol
If I win the euro lottery tomorrow i will be in selfridges like a rat up a drain pipe - love it and thats just the food hall :)

like a rat up a drainpipe ... love it!! :)

No walk tonight it pickling down - so Ive got my PJs on, I'm on my fav forum and MrR has washed up - cant be bad - what more could a girl want

Bed early I think, my DD starts work at 5.30am in the morning so the chickens can take a running jump and needn't bother waking me up. Ha ha

Oh Chris sounds like you had a fab time with your son, its fab that he actually wants to spend time with his mum. My son is not quite there yet, were still in the your an embarrassment phase, but i'm sure it'll pass, i hope it does!! Just started to rain round here, forecast for rain tomorrow, we had out share of sun now thats ya lot!! lol

Oh Chris sounds like you had a fab time with your son, its fab that he actually wants to spend time with his mum. My son is not quite there yet, were still in the your an embarrassment phase, but i'm sure it'll pass, i hope it does!! Just started to rain round here, forecast for rain tomorrow, we had out share of sun now thats ya lot!! lol

I did, thanks C, dont worry it will pass, they just have to get through that awful stage. Still wet here and same again tomorrow - yep, is that our summer been & gone!

Oh no don't say that - the rain hasn't made it to Hereford YET!!! Thank goodness as the haymen are still working as I type - gosh they are hard workers - hope they have got some hay in the barn tonight - think they may have !!!! Always a tense time when the hay is still on the field!!! They weren't going to make it this week but I kept saying this might be our only week this summer and I won't be surprised it that is it!! Hope not though - loving the heat - even if I do look like rudolph with my burnt nose!!
Hope the weather picks up again up north - how are you doing being back on cruise? x

Oh no don't say that - the rain hasn't made it to Hereford YET!!! Thank goodness as the haymen are still working as I type - gosh they are hard workers - hope they have got some hay in the barn tonight - think they may have !!!! Always a tense time when the hay is still on the field!!! They weren't going to make it this week but I kept saying this might be our only week this summer and I won't be surprised it that is it!! Hope not though - loving the heat - even if I do look like rudolph with my burnt nose!!
Hope the weather picks up again up north - how are you doing being back on cruise? x

hope the hay is in today, its sunshining again this morning here but forecast for rain later .............
OK, thanks Trudy dont feel like I've lost any of the 4 as long as ive not put any on. A krispy kreme doesnt help does it. Im not getting het up about it, off to Costco this afternoon for dukan stuff to fill the freezers. I know I shouldnt but I promised myself some strawberries from there once I'd reached target so I'm going to get some, they are the most gorgeous strawberries ive ever had. A few wont get in the way and I could be a lot worse with other forbidden stuff.

I have a wedding to go to on the 17th August, an ex colleague florist so looking forward to that - as long as I'm back around my TW I will be happy.

See you later MrsX

Hi Chris, just caught up on your diary. As ever I love reading your posts you are so positive :) great pic of you & Mr R & I too love the horseshoe, how very talented you are x

Monday 30/7 PV

I am loving the Olympics no time for my laptop girls so if Im missing for a length of time I've not disappeared, I will be back. Diving today, time trial cycling on Wed, track cycling starts Thursday, athletics to come too - Brilliant.

Why is it when Monday comes the sun is shining? MrR was going to do all sorts of outside jobs over the weekend but it involved it being dry! never mind.

I didnt get weighed yesterday, struggled all week to stay dukan positive anyway no major reasons why but........ its a new day and a new dukan week and if anyone can do this then I can so I'm not too worried!
Still not been to Costco so Im going to check the Olympic schedule and decide when Im going to go this afternoon, want to be back for 3 to watch diving.

See you later :) muffins to bake

Back