Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

So many things to do, so little time! And weekend weather always seems to go sour when you've made outdoor plans :) I had work all weekend and I'm so miffed, haven't seen any Olympic events yet and I so wanted to watch the gymnastics (I even fell asleep during opening ceremony!)
Did you at least get in your PP Thursday? :)

So many things to do, so little time! And weekend weather always seems to go sour when you've made outdoor plans :) I had work all weekend and I'm so miffed, haven't seen any Olympic events yet and I so wanted to watch the gymnastics (I even fell asleep during opening ceremony!)
Did you at least get in your PP Thursday? :)

Yep PP fine x

Hey Chris, just catching up. Love reading about your day out with your son, sounds great and how wonderful to have such great relationships with your kids.

Great attitude with the 4lbs but oh my conso sounds hard. I guess that's why we don't just for from cruise to maintenance and I guess that's why past attempts at dieting so often go badly wrong after TW is reached - you don't ever learn how to maintain, you just go fro.weight loss to eating what you like again.

Keep going, (as if you need anyone to tell you that)! I suspect these new habits will get much easier as they become ingrained.

Jx

Chris enjoy the olymics.....youll have square eyes before the end lol xxx

Hi Chris lowly to catch up with your posts, like you I am loving the Olympics an run my schedule around it. Also thankmyou for being so honest about your Conso, not easy and I need to prepare myself for that. Open you make it to costco xx

Sounds like you're going to have a nice day Chris!
I start Conso on the 15th August and am going to keep coming back and reading your diary to stay positive when my weight goes up a wee bit (as I know it will sometimes as I know myself :rolleyes:). Do you have any tips for a nervous minimin friend now that you've been on Conso for a while?

Sounds like you're going to have a nice day Chris!
I start Conso on the 15th August and am going to keep coming back and reading your diary to stay positive when my weight goes up a wee bit (as I know it will sometimes as I know myself :rolleyes:). Do you have any tips for a nervous minimin friend now that you've been on Conso for a while?

Had a good day thank you CD I'm not taking my son again to Costco - it cost me a fortune - LOL
No tips my lovely friend other than do what you have been doing in cruise but with only 'allowed' extras. I will be honest for me it is hard CD far more harder than the first two. But I wont be defeated I haven't done this for a year to end up where I started last July ............... so Im back in cruise for a few more days even though the strawberries keep shouting my name :)

Tuesday 31/7 PP
Everyone is at work today :) so a peaceful day with a few jobs (already done the ironing) will keep up with the Olympics through the day too. Sewing machine is coming out to make a bag for my friend, some jewellery to make and stuff to put on Ebay. All in all a very good day planned. Fingers crossed it goes according to plan - Lots of dukan friendly food so its a PP today - Im going to be lighter by Sunday girls, wish this blasted rain would do one, rain forecast the rest of the week so looks like I'm going to have to go for a walk in the rain! NOOOOO!
x

im gutted i left a beautiful winter coat at my old place and it would fit me now ... boo hoo!!

Can't believe tomorrow is August and we're talking about winter coats!

Chris, you're making me feel super guilty with all your efficiency! Carry on enjoying the Olympic watching! Jx

lol xxx

1/8 PV
A good afternoon watching Mr Wiggins become the Olympic champion - fab knowing we have a famous villager living here - nobody really bothers him either except I just gawp at him ;) fantastic achievement for him and his family.

Muffins, ham & eggs, chilli, green beans and salad - finding dukan hard at the moment, dont know why ive nothing to worry about so ............

Going to my florist/friend/colleague tomorrow to help make an order for wedding flowers so looking forward to that. There is only so much housework one can do! and im getting fed up of it. Yeh the house is clean but then with a blink of an eye it wants doing again.

hope everyone is having a good day x

Back