Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

Glad you didn't get drenched in the middle of your walk! It's really thundery and torrential rain here. I'm sending you virtual kicks by the way :D. I get worried about Conso as I know my food demons are still there, lurking! Our willpower is amazing though, we have already shown that, we just have to focus on how much we don't want to yo-yo whilst also enjoying life. A fine balance! How many more days of Conso do you have Chris?

Did you feel that Chris.......my short fat hairy legs did try to kick your butt, but your too tall lol. Anyways sounds like its clicked again. Walk you socks off, good luck x sounds like a good week ahead xxx

Did you feel that Chris.......my short fat hairy legs did try to kick your butt, but your too tall lol. Anyways sounds like its clicked again. Walk you socks off, good luck x sounds like a good week ahead xxx

Thanks Sid felt it right at the back of my knees :vibes::asskick: :D x

Glad you didn't get drenched in the middle of your walk! It's really thundery and torrential rain here. I'm sending you virtual kicks by the way :D. I get worried about Conso as I know my food demons are still there, lurking! Our willpower is amazing though, we have already shown that, we just have to focus on how much we don't want to yo-yo whilst also enjoying life. A fine balance! How many more days of Conso do you have Chris?

Thanks CD for the kicks they've done me good - yes your right CD (as always) I started conso end of May so Ive got a long way to go yet total 0f 280 days x

LOVE the postbox thing! I read today that they have had to stop while they get more gold paint - they didn't expect this many golds so soon! What a great idea though, fabulous. I was overcome with the Olympic spirit on Thursday and bought some of the commemorative stamps. Doubt I'll use them, just wanted them for some reason!

Chris, you're the one kicking butt now - Dukan butt! Keep it up. The whole point of conso is that we need to sort out heads out before stabilisation. We just didn't realise our heads needed so much sorting! (Well....I didn't....!)

Jx

PS Sugar, yep, it's definitely sugar. Or anything that gets broken down into sugar i.e. simple carbs.... Oh, and I'm adding artificial sweetener to that list. I suspect it's what makes me hungry as I'm definitely hungrier on days when I let myself have sugar free sweets than on days when I don't. Back off sweet stuff, you do not rule us!

i think sugar free sweets make me bloat had a couple of sf polos today and had some wierd affects like rumbling tummy bloating very strange can only be them as its all ive had different! peculiar!!! x

Monday
Sugar is very very addictive (should have govt health warnings on the stuff) and boy was I addicted in last July (2011) I am nowhere near like I was then and the difference is now I have the strength to do something about it - like a drug, more you have and the more you want. I did Ok yesterday all good dukan wise.

PP Today: muffins (desperate for dukan flavours), beef, yoghurt, pork fillet in a garlic yog sauce, may be a dry fried egg or two thrown in for good measure :)

morning chris ... sounds like a good day planned

Thanks Ellie, shopping this morning & eyebrows threaded with Rebecca - looking forward to spending a bit of girly time with my girl actually. Her turn me thinks to buy coffee! A walk when I get back as I think MrR will be late home tonight. How about your day? Horses? It's dry here dont know how long for though.

im trying to sum up the energy to go do horses ... my legs and body hurt so bad after all the running i did yesterday. i am so unfit lol was never ever good at running and it shows haha ....raining here atm but we missed the storms & flooding that the rest of scotland seemed to have the last 2 days. if it drys up a bit i will ride my boy and start backing the youngster.... if the rain keeps up ill paint another stable... that will keep me away from the 3 packs of chocolate digestives hubby has in the cupboard

theres usually 2 packs.... he bought an extra one as he said sometimes he gets depressed so needs extra... i said what do you get depressed about and he said being with you .... i slapped him once we were outside tesco

Ellie has he gone off mars bars????:D

ellie1969 said:
theres usually 2 packs.... he bought an extra one as he said sometimes he gets depressed so needs extra... i said what do you get depressed about and he said being with you .... i slapped him once we were outside tesco

I hope he was alright once he got up off the floor ... ;)

P x

his face is a bit more crooked than normal ;)

he has a 10 pack of mars bars also sidd.... thanks for reminding me about them :rolleyes:

I would hit him with the digestives Ellie and hide his mars bars that will pee on MrEllie's chips - im just about to throttle MrR getting on my pip big time tonight I just cannot be arsed ..................

uh oh MrR's in twubble :eek:

ive checked the cuboard and hes hidden the mars bars from me phewwww i may just wee on his chocci biccis so i wont be tempted :D

CHRISR said:
I would hit him with the digestives Ellie and hide his mars bars that will pee on MrEllie's chips - im just about to throttle MrR getting on my pip big time tonight I just cannot be arsed ..................

Can't live with them, can't bury them under the patio. ... ;)

P x

Back