Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

yup it got lovely again about half an hour later so i got out in the garden again... very hot then another downpour at dinnertime

ahhh its been roasting and then on the train home today it was so hot and the air con wasn't working it was torture!! x

Not bad Chris, if a little sleep deprived :eek: :) (but nothing new there)

How's things with you this morning? :) Looks like a nice morning weatherwise, any plans? x

Good morning Chris, hope your enjoying the last bank holiday weekend of the year? And hope conso is becoming second nature....

i'm getting worried and having hot sweats over the whole conso thing! am a bit scared about incorporating bread and cheese into my diet without gaining weight!! so i have been following your progress, truthfully how have you found it? xx

morning chris xx

Where are you Mrs R - no posts for a wee bit???? I fell off the pony and got Dukan trampled while I was away and gained a ton of weight!!!! Totally freaking me out now I am back home - three days of attack planned with a wee while on cruise too!!! Oh what a mighty fall - too scared even to admit the gain amount!!! It was impressive!!! Hoping that the fact I weighed in the early evening will account for some of it and that I had swollen ankles from the flight!!! LOL - will weigh again after the three days!!! Hope you are faring better than me and ready for the new term ......................... xxxx

Just catching up Chris. Glad to see your are on the mend, back and Dukan wise. Are you doing every second day PP & PV? What day do you do your pure PP on? Always looking for other peoples ideas and advise, and you are the 'dukan expert' after shedding 4 stone so well.
Keep well and enjoy the few days before going back to school. Look radiant!!!

I'm here - had laptop issues again it had to be seen to by MrR ........... couldnt remember password to log on with my phone so hence the silence.

Im sorry for going AWOL Trudy, cant believe your back so soon! xxx

Not had a good week but hey ho another next week. I will be more organised and in a routine once back, went into work yesterday to get my parking permit it cost me £192 OMG ............ridiculous. Busy weekend ahead friends staying so I wont be on the mended laptop much but I promise I will be back 110% next week as I'm missing my minimin friends and Ive got a lot of catching up to do. Why could I remember my Facebook password and not this one! Hope all is well with everyone XXX

What a miss you've been Chris xxx not the same without you, and once back at work it will be better to get back into a Dukan routine welcome back xxx

I'm very excited to keep up with your conso diary now that I've joined you- it's a scary step!! X

Yay - your back - missed you lots!! Got loads to catch up on too - lots of new diaries and new folks since I was away.. Always difficult to be in a routine in the holidays - back to work will work wonders I am sure - xxxx

i'm getting worried and having hot sweats over the whole conso thing! am a bit scared about incorporating bread and cheese into my diet without gaining weight!! so i have been following your progress, truthfully how have you found it? xx

I will be truthfully honest it is 'extremely difficult' Charly but that's my own fault and no one else to blame. I haven't given in as there is a lot of fight in me!!! No way will I ever be over 4 stone heavier again.

I will be truthfully honest it is 'extremely difficult' Charly but that's my own fault and no one else to blame. I haven't given in as there is a lot of fight in me!!! No way will I ever be over 4 stone heavier again.
right thats it i am now officially terrified!! xx

Back