Consolidation ChrisR Consolidation journey = 280 days

Hope you have had a good day Chris and Dukan is still going well now your back at work- I am hoping to get back onto conso sooooooon - missing it!!!! LOLOLOL!

There are loads of "manuals" advice guides n the like, they're all rubbish
i meant like a day by day guide lol, but them self help book on paernting are hardly what i would call a manual, they are more like minions talking gobble dee gook!
i mean come on!!!! lol x

There are loads of "manuals" advice guides n the like, they're all rubbish, no two children are the same, nor are any parents :) - just gotta follow your heart and act in their best interests :) - from the way you talk about your children Chris I can tell you are a wonderful Mum :)

Hope you're having a great day xx

If you don't remove half the context of the quote charley - that's what I said ;)

i visited friends on saturday who had a new baby and they were saying about how things were cropping up that wernt in the manual... i said show me the manual so they got it off the coffee table LOL... i promptly put it in the bin and told them to go with the flow as the baby couldnt read the text book anyway

i visited friends on saturday who had a new baby and they were saying about how things were cropping up that wernt in the manual... i said show me the manual so they got it off the coffee table LOL... i promptly put it in the bin and told them to go with the flow as the baby couldnt read the text book anyway

LOL, Ellie it's official - I LOVE YOU! :D x

ah shucks lotto :eek:

Theirs came with a manual?? x
does that mean you can get them with a warranty? or that you can send them back without it affecting your statutory rights?? interesting!!!! lol x

lol... one of those intruction books they give you when pregnant.... all flies out the window when the baby doesnt follow the instructions haha

lol... one of those intruction books they give you when pregnant.... all flies out the window when the baby doesnt follow the instructions haha

i know the ones, where u get the week by week bit n when ur preganant with pictures of what looks like a baked bean with eyes! at about 4 weeks says its the size of a grain of rice lol x see everything is food orientated!! lol x

yeah i think she said hers went up to 2 yearls old.... i was really chuckling at that point

ha ha 2 years old??? thats just for comedy element surely! so when the baby gets to 2 you can read it with your babys dad n have a good old laugh cos by then laughs will be few n far between what with no sleep, refusing to eat and the terrible twos tantrums!!! ARRGGGHHHHH i rememebr them well! x

so do I and my lads 19 :eek: but OMG holding that gorgeous wee girl in my arms i was blubbering as i was so broody :sigh:

Where are you Mrs R??????? Hope your only missing in action but still on the Dukan plan!!!! What's the plan for the weekend? Exciting stuff I hope.... Have your new students settled in? xxx

I'm here - just cream crackered to even have half an hour on the laptop. Weighed this morning and Ive lost 2lb so very I'm happy with that......... no exciting plans just a chilled weekend I think. Students (touch wood) seem to be OK so far early days yet, they normally behave for 6 weeks then turn into aliens as the year goes on! :D

Will catch up with everyone's diaries later.

chris lol about the kids turning into aliens!! x

Hey there Chris, good to hear you're back on track - sounds like we've all failed at one or other of the conso hurdles, huh? Let's keep each other motivated and accountable!

I could so relate to your comments about it being easier to stick to plan while at work/in a normal routine. It's reassuring in a way to know we're all finding the same things tough. Keep it up, keep it up and tell me when you figure it all out!!

Jx

Back