Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

MUST BE IN THE AIR - WELL DONE - feels good to get that PP day in doesn't it!!!!!?! Glad the feet haven't been too bad, it should get better and better but do try and take it easy please!!!! Don't run before you can walk!!! Being at work makes such a difference to the diet doesn't it - routine I guess!!!! We can do this easy peasy!!! Holiday sounds like something to thoroughly look forward to!!!

well done Chris xxx

Well done on the pp Chris! Sorry you had a stressy/painful day, hope today is better! Xx

Hope the feet are better today Chris x

Hi Chris hope the tootsies are a bit better today! As well as painful, so frustrating I'm sure when you just want to walk , something most of us take for granted. I had cortisone injections on my poorly foot with the bruised bone, it eased it a bit after a few days (although didn't cure the problem, unfortunately). It's fine now though so it will get better I'm sure the body is quite amazing powers of recovery just have to help it along sometimes.

Still it's Friday tommorrow/ today, so end of week looming which is always a blessed relief time to catch up on pleasanter things - like washing, cleaning etc ;) but at least brain in neutral...!

Best to think of your holidays - we went to puerto pollensa too, years ago. Nice place. If you we're thinking Greek island villa, we went to Ithaca and kefalonia about 3 years ago, loved Ithaca, well both are beautiful islands. Used these people for villa with swimming pool, very nice and surprisingly good value - Greek Island Villa Holidays À GIC The Villa CollectionÀ Greek Islands Club
They are a branch of sunvil holidays so there are other places that they go to, seemed very efficient and well organised. It will be quite hot in June in the eastern med I would think.

hope the weight is coming down again, take care

Chris, how you doing ? x

I'm doing OK thank you PV weekend I think ........ been doing housework and tomorrow Im going to sort some kitchen cupboards out. A job Ive kept putting off but tomorrow is the day it's being done! My feet are fine bruising going now, yesterday they were particularly painful but will know if its worked in around 2 to 3 weeks.

ST, Kefalonia is one of my fav places on earth so Im going to follow your link and have a look now - Thank you x

Sounds like a productive day Chris. PV weekend sounds good..... As does more sorting!!! I am working this weekend - hope we will have some fun, guests tomorrow so we will c!

Have a good Dukan weekend Chris xxx

Have a lovely weekend Chris x

You've gone quiet again missy Chris! Hope all is ok. Bloney cold here - though probably a few degrees higher than with you! Stay warm

I've dukan struggled this week not helping because I'm waiting for Mr R's payday to go to Costco. Really tired and feet are exactly the same so far in fact worse because of having to wear boots. Hormones have been abound here too. I'm not worrying re: the regime because I know I can sort it. just not eaten enough protein ....... On a positive note I am the proud co-owner of a Wii. Had other issues too power cuts twice, oven blew up and laptop had a wobbler ........ Joys of the Roberts household. Just WISH I had enough time for everything I need and want to do!

Off to do loads and loads and loads of ironing.

Its hard to follow the plan when its cold, i made a big batch of chicken soup yesterday going to portion it up and freeze it, that'll do for my lunches next week.

im intending to wii fit today:0icanfly:, will give you a wave (they wave quite a lot on the island):wavey:

Back