Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

Sounds like a plane full of us going to the Island today xxx If you get the chance of the op on your feet do it xxx hubbys never looked back. You need the tumors cutting out I think they have just delayed in inevitable xxx Roll on pay day hear too. and if there were 36 hours in a day we would still need more to get done what we need and want to do xxx

Not sure how to work a wii but I'm told there're brill... I'll have to investigate

We're in synchro mode again, Chris, I just did a whole pile of ironing and now feel really virtuous. Iron my way to heaven me

where is the island?

Ah it's the week tommorrow better get organised, still too much to do
take care

Hope you're doing ok Chris x

The island is a far away place where everyone is happy and the sun shines. You can find it on the aerobic section free jogging or lap of the island x

Hi Chris - I'm sending lots of positive thoughts your way!! I remember just how hard it was during conso/back on cruise. It's that stage where you are so much better than before, but scared you might slip back!

Stick with it lovely, I so wish I hadn't left it so long, but when the moment is right, you'll feel more able to do it again. Xx

Hi Chris
Sorry I have been AWOL this week - thanks for the message about the Wi - are you getting your head round it - found one of the empty boxes here for one of the disks - do you want me to post it??? Hope your loving it..... I am struggling big time too with the plan and trying a different approach for a bit to see how I do - ultimately want to end up back on conso so fingers crossed..... Sorry the feet not any better....... Maybe they will improve in the next week or two....... xxxx

I think we are suffering from diet fatigue, lack of motivation due to the flaming cold weather and lack of inspiration for making meals. Hopefully we will feel better when the sun starts shining again.

Im going to read the motivation sticky thread for a kick up the bum.
Have a look at your diary from way back, what were we doing back then to keep on track. x

thanks everyone just a few things on my mind at the mo and dieting unfortunately is not one of them. All is not lost though I'm sure of it. I just need some sun on my back, lighter nights and a spring in my step and I will feel much better. I'm so ready for half term in 2 weeks :)

yep Collette cannot wait to start my beautiful little walks up the leeds liverpool canal with MrR sore feet or not I'm going to do it. Fed up of going to work in the dark and getting home in the dark I think Ive defo got 'SAD'

vitamine E really helps with sad or or 6 month at dom rep lol xxx

Preferably the second...

Ah Chris, hope you have a lovely weekend and that the weather is not too bad up there..... Get some lovely Dukan food in and do a good batch of baking - ready for the coming week...... xxx

Ah Chris, hope you have a lovely weekend and that the weather is not too bad up there..... Get some lovely Dukan food in and do a good batch of baking - ready for the coming week...... xxx

Thank you Trudy The weather is now OK after the horrendous snow showers we had Friday night I live near the stretch of the M6 that was televised this weekend. The idiots had driven past the services where my children work. Today its been heavy rains and very windy, now lovely blue skies so I'm going to walk to my sister's grave with her floral tribute I made yesterday. Didn't want to take it and it just get covered in snow! Had a few goes at the Wii Ive bought the Michael Jackson game so that should get me moving.

It's pay day tomorrow so I'm going to Costco to fill up the freezer of good Dukan stuff tomorrow aft when Ive finished work. Muffin baking later a doz eggs ready and waiting.

How are you? OK I hope XXX

Beautiful flowers for your sister Chris xxx and a good Dukan Sundays cooking to you :D

Thank you Trudy The weather is now OK after the horrendous snow showers we had Friday night I live near the stretch of the M6 that was televised this weekend. The idiots had driven past the services where my children work. Today its been heavy rains and very windy, now lovely blue skies so I'm going to walk to my sister's grave with her floral tribute I made yesterday. Didn't want to take it and it just get covered in snow! Had a few goes at the Wii Ive bought the Michael Jackson game so that should get me moving.

It's pay day tomorrow so I'm going to Costco to fill up the freezer of good Dukan stuff tomorrow aft when Ive finished work. Muffin baking later a doz eggs ready and waiting.

How are you? OK I hope XXX
Ahhh glad you are on the Wii! Loved the floral tribute for your sis - it looked beautiful. Hope the walk up there was lovely and the weather didn't break... We are flooded down here and have moved the horses as more expected tomorrow and the next day - oh what fun! Sounds like your head is in the Dukan zone though which is great.... I am doing okay with the calories - hard work and I am hungry but really do want to get some portion control going as I realise I ate far too much on Dukan and although the good Dr encourages that it meant when I fell off the wagon my body had a huge capacity for rubbish too!!! Just want have a normal relationship with food!!! LOL! X

Back