Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

How are you doing, Chris? Xx

Just stopping by, hope you are ok x

I'm fine thank you hectic at work and yesterday was quite stressful with issues we had to deal with. An early night for me sorry I dont have much time for reading diaries but hopefully I will have soon. Trying with the regime but its not going that well tbh ...........

were sending you positive vibes Chris xxx

Positive vibes from me too. You can do it, Chris xxx

Not for me either Chris so come on I think I need to get back to Dukan and just go for it so join me lovely and lets get going...... Easier said than done but we can you know! xxxx

Where are you Mrs????xxx

How's your feet lady? You been rather quiet lately. Lots of positive vibes heading your way...

No change in the feet I'm sad to say Docs appointment on Tuesday so I presume he will send me to a surgeon. Now got a dodgy eye which is getting on my nerves so waiting to see a consultant for that and the past two days Ive had a very painful elbow! No idea what that is its so sore I'm waking up in the night. Need a good shaking up. I hate having anything wrong with me but on a very good note mammogram results are fine. Its always a worry when your waiting for the letter especially since my lovely sister had breast cancer.

I'm off this coming week "thank goodness", it's been a hard academic year so far ............ so hope to get my dukan motivation back.

thank you everyone for leaving me messages/posts it is very much appreciated :D

Chris, wonderful news about the mammo! I, too, know how it is, my mom died of breast cancer and I'm always terrified of the annual mammogram, and in my case I also need to get an ultrasound as my breasts are very fibrous and they can read little from the mammo. Such is life, I suppose. I'm sure the other problems will work out and I hope you get those feet in order soon!! :)

Chris, wonderful news about the mammo! I, too, know how it is, my mom died of breast cancer and I'm always terrified of the annual mammogram, and in my case I also need to get an ultrasound as my breasts are very fibrous and they can read little from the mammo. Such is life, I suppose. I'm sure the other problems will work out and I hope you get those feet in order soon!! :)

yes we just have to get on with it. I didn't mention the appointment to my daughter as she worries too. That's another reason for keeping healthy and not putting weight on.

my daughter as she worries too. That's another reason for keeping healthy and not putting weight on.

What better reason xxx recharge them batteries Chris, your doing a fantastic job xxxing

Saturday 9/2 PV
muffins, mushroom omelette, yoghurt, beef

out for a meal tonight but will defo choose a dukan friendly meal :)

Looking forward to going out with MrR, no.1 child and boyfriend tonight for a meal. Missing my son as he is in London until Monday visiting a friend who is in Uni there. MrR has just said the dark nights seem to be drawing out and that makes me very happy. It has been a long winter, well it feels like it. Better get this diet lark sorted before 'summer' :0 have a good night everyone see you all tomorrow x

great post.....spring is on its way xxx the first snow dorps are out xxx

great post.....spring is on its way xxx the first snow dorps are out xxx

Yep Sid, our Horticulture students have planted loads of spring bulbs in the quadrangle at work - tiny snowdrops, muscari, crocus and minute nodding daffodils are all just flowering. Makes me smile every morning when I walk into work and see them ........ the lambs will soon be here in the field at the back of my house too can't you tell I just love Spring!

We visit a local country house park very regular as we love it, and love watching the changing seasons and I agree I love spring. The first buds on the trees...............and on a morbid note hubby is having a seat in his name one day when hes gone in the park lol Hopefully I'll get the chance to sit on it lol or jump up and dance on it lol he says I'm wicked xxx

We visit a local country house park very regular as we love it, and love watching the changing seasons and I agree I love spring. The first buds on the trees...............and on a morbid note hubby is having a seat in his name one day when hes gone in the park lol Hopefully I'll get the chance to sit on it lol or jump up and dance on it lol he says I'm wicked xxx

LOL -

we have a bench in memory of my sister in the village. Lovely to sit and think of her and of course to take in the beautiful view :)

Back