Cruise PV CHRISR RETURNED IN 2013

Well I hope you were able to relax today and start feeling better so your whole weekend isn't waiting around to feel better..... Hope the weather gets better too so you can get some walking in if feet and health allow x

had an awful two days with constant throwing up and the other at the same time ..... ugh ....... Pulled a muscle in my back with all the retching. Not a good picture is it. Feel much better this morning not 100% but, yesterday was spent in bed couldn't keep my eyes open.

MrR birthday today so my lovely daughter is in charge .... she has invited her unit manager to come for a birthday meal tonight as its her birthday too and she is alone. My daughter is a chip off the old block I'm happy to say :)

Hope everyone is germ free!

Last edited:
catching up with everyone's diaries.

So I now have a new mantra 'Positive Polly' thank you Sid. Not sure what I will eat today (appetite temporary lost) but I'm making muffins now for the working week.

Urghhhh that sounds awfull Chris on top of everything else

Hope you feel better soon,Chris. Sounds as if you're well and truly in the wars!

But look on the bright side, no appetite has its advantages scales wise - and you wont be tempted! I had a nasty tummy bug at Christmas, and it really did stop any gastronomic excursions.

Have a nice Sunday.

Oh you poor thing Chris - that is blimmin miserable- think you should eat whatever you can manage atm and get your strength back...... Hope fully some lovely veg today - hope Mr R has a fab birthday and how lovely of your daughter xxxxx

Oh Chris xxx I've had the bug and its a nasty one xxx feel better soon xxx

thanks everyone, ive been in work today but only until lunch was glad to get home tbh. But I'm fine cant face anything to eat today but hoping I'm better tomorrow. I can't drink coffee it tastes very bitter ........... strange

Hope everyone OK im off to watch the sexy Mr Hollywood bake his buns :)

A very long day tomorrow so probs wont log on so see you all Wed night (metaphorically speaking)

Hope everyone OK im off to watch the sexy Mr Hollywood bake his buns :)

(metaphorically speaking)

And what a lovely pair of buns he has..................................:rolleyes:

How are you feeling, Chris? Awful bugs at the mo, I think that is quite enough now. We need sunshine and lots if good health!!

Xox take care!!

I managed to get to the end of the week ....... just. I've now got a barking chesty cough, aching head & muscles etc. etc. Generally feel S*I*E its been going on for 2 weeks now so Ive had enough don't do illness, hate not having 100% energy to do stuff.

all Ive been doing recently on here moaning 'sorry' MM friends.

We played with flowers yesterday had a lovely time made 2 Easter designs, a door wreath and an arrangement - they are gorgeous, cant put the door wreath up until this rubbish weather has gone.

Good news though I'm now off for 2 weeks and I'm going to Chelsea Flower Show/London for 2 days with work at end of May ........ so mini target of 9 weeks to shift some pounds before then! I need help guys!!!

hope everyone is germ free XXX

You moan as much as you like Chris xxx post you creations I love flowers xxx

so mini target of 9 weeks to shift some pounds before then! I need help guys!!!

Come on then, take my hand and we'll start a Dukan crocodile!! Sid, Sara, Eliie, Jo, Collette, Trude, Eilidh, Karin, Renata, Beckstar, Ceri-Ali et al ... roll up, roll up! :D

P x

Crocs tail hear xxx whoooooop come on Chris xxx Ill join you I want 7lb off fr hols in may just to compensate for the gain xxx any more joining for moral support for Chris?????

Back