Christmas time off! are you or aren't you?

Hi everyone...
Like biz I will be starting exante on the 28th too, I would love to start right now but with all the festivities coming up I thought it would be easier than explaining to everyone that I'm on "another" diet lol then when I do start I'm not gonna tell anyone till they notice! It will be difficult over new year but I'm not sure what my plans are yet anyway so we will see. I am really excited about it though and just feel enough is enough and I've been toying with a stone for over a year and it's time I just stopped trying and actually lost the weight!

Laura

i am a freak of nature and every year without fail I LOSE weight over Christmas!! I think its down to the fact that I don't like very rich foods like Christmas cake, pudding, mince pies etc.

I am doing a variation of a theme with Exante now anyway, so will relax it a bit and have what I fancy without binging. I am staying with my teetotal parents so will not be drinking that much, but as its also my birthday I will definately have a glass (or realistically bottle;)) of champers!!!

Oh dear initially l wasnt gonna eat coz l started on LT. Then though ok might do AAM week at xmas since am now on Exante. Anyways went to Tesco this am and it felt so christmassy. Now l want it all the salmon, mince pies, beef, potatoes just all the food. Av been fyn but today l feel lyk l want to enjoy the festive season, l luv xmas. Luckilly am a SAHM so no work dos lyk previous years. Somebody heeelp meee (lol) am freeking out though coz l was fine and unbothered. l think its coz l was picking up kids pressies from direct and Argos as well. Ahhh where`s my willpower so scared and wanting food, is that normal:cry:. Av been good for 9 weeks.

I'm going to switch to low carb for a few days. My favourite is all the savouries anyway, so am looking forward to some nice turkey, and maybe I'll buy a leg of lamb for one of the days too :) (Not just for me! I will share it!)

I only started two days ago and as I don't celebrate Christmas, it's no sacrifice, especially as I don't drink and I can't stand the Christmas foods anyway. If anything, it'll be easier, as the shops and offices are closed, so it'll be several days of ME-time!

My work contract finishes in a couple of days, too, which helps, as I'll hardly feel like celebrating anything, being unemployed.

Back