Christmas Wish Countdown...

haannah

Hello :)

I presume a lot of us have weight loss wishes to reach before the Christmas period. After seeing something slightly similar on instagram I decided to make my target a little bit more visual so I could cross off each lb as it comes! (see the picture)

Thought I would just share this idea in case anyone else liked it enough to do one as well :)

christmaswishcountdown.jpg

I'm aiming for this the week commencing the 17th December, my weigh in is on the Thursday which will be the 20th!
(sorry I know there are lots of Christmas weight loss related posts, but hadn't seen this) :)

Ahh that's a really lovely idea, might get my 6 and 2 year old's to make one with me :)

Love it!! Love it so much, I'm off to make one now! Thanks for such a fantastic idea, and good luck with your Christmas wish, hope you reach your target x

Hello, me again! Just wanted to thank you for posting such a fantastic idea - it really inspired me to do the same. I made my tree last night, here it is...

Christmas wish.jpg

I will colour each bauble in as I lose, and hopefully the star on the top of my tree will be twinkling by Christmas!

It really helps having something visual like this, and for anyone who might be struggling to see where they want to be and what they need to do to get there, I would definitely recommend it!

Hope all of your Christmas wishes come true x

I really love this idea and I think your trees look great, would anyone mind if I passed this idea to my consultant at class?

I'd love to do this myself but I end up sabotaging myself when I head towards a goal and have only just come to this realisation so at the moment I'm just taking 1 day at a time but really think this is great x

Hello, me again! Just wanted to thank you for posting such a fantastic idea - it really inspired me to do the same. I made my tree last night, here it is...

View attachment 66325

I will colour each bauble in as I lose, and hopefully the star on the top of my tree will be twinkling by Christmas!

It really helps having something visual like this, and for anyone who might be struggling to see where they want to be and what they need to do to get there, I would definitely recommend it!

Amazing! :)

View attachment 66325

Oh Stevie, that's fab! How did you do the tree and circles can i ask please?
Great post Hannah, thank you :)
Am going to share with my group, the idea, if that's ok?
x

Yeah anyone feel free to share with groups :)

Oh Stevie, that's fab! How did you do the tree and circles can i ask please?
Great post Hannah, thank you :)
Am going to share with my group, the idea, if that's ok?
x

I made it made it on Microsoft Word, it was so easy! I've got a blank template - if anybody want's a copy just pm me your e-mail address and I'll send it over to you :) x

My consultant has done this on wednesday and there a 7 baubles on each tree, every time we lost 1 lb we can colour one in and when we get to 7 we get another tree. Then on the last weigh in before Christmas we put all the coloured tree/ baubles in a box and there will be a raffle to win a mystery prize

I am a bit sad as I was really excited about this and have already coloured in 3.1/2 baubles!

Back