Claire Bear's shrinking mission

Hope its not too bad all :) x

Like Tracy says, it might be the one thing that gives you a kick up the bum to keep going and not make it worse x

Sure the scales will be kind to you hun xxx

Back from four days with my parents over new year. Eat mostly what I wanted, without restrictions, and enjoyed myself!!
Took a sneaky peak at the scales yesterday, and looks like I've stayed the same, but sant see how that is possible!! Will wait till the end of this week to do a proper weigh in, which will give me a chance to get some good sticking to plans days in to limit the damage!!

today had belvita biscuits for breakfast, then a crust of bread with math, bag of skinny Topcorn and a satsuma for lunch. Will prob have a whitworths fruity biscuit shot now, then enjoy my roast lamb dinner this evening.

starting tomorro, will be back to my usual routine - shake for breakfast, then meal bar for lunch. Snacks will be an apple, satsuma or popcorn. Planned meals for this week already from hairy dieter favourites - chicken and ham tangle pie, Mediterranean burgers, low cal chicken tikka masal... Actaully looking forward to getting back into it!!

Well done Claire. I'm sure the scales will show a drop again in no time. Your day plan sounds yummy.

Hey Claire I have decided to give it a proper shot this time!! Glad to see you are doing so well!! Hope all good with you will be stealing some of your recipe ideas again x

Hi Beaxx,
best of luck. new year, new start, all feeling positive and hope it goes well xxxx

Hi SJB,
Highly recommend the hairy dieter books - mainly because they have good instructions, ingredients are easy to come by and most of all they are REALLY tasty!! Which obvs makes it all easier to stick to!! The portion size is reasonable too, I'm so used to allocating masked a double portion, but with hairy dieters it's more like 1 or 1.5.

best of luck with the book - interested to hear how it fits into SW x

Survived the first day back at work, but what a shock to the system.

work in a hospital, but ho out to several other nearby hospitals sometimes for different clinics. Usually take the bus, but walked between sites today (2 x 30min walks) ok, that prob doesn't sound a lot, but for me it's a really good step in the right direction.
am going to try to do more excercise like this, and looking forward to springtime so it's not so cold outside!!

had a Choc shake for breakfast, then a choc meal bar for lunch. Bag of skinny Topcorn on the bus on the way home, then for dinner hairy dieters chicken and ham tangle pie, with broccoli and asparagus. Then had a cup of coffee with a choc caramel snack bar :)

Well done hun! :) Those two extra half hours will definitely help with the numbers too! :) Especially if regular! :)

The Hairy Dieters have readymade sauces in Asda too if it helps or you're short of time xx

Oooo, thanks for reminding me about the sauces PSP I had read about them a while ago, but not tried.

i enjoy cooking from scratch - my real,love is baking but that is not so diet friendly!! Having said that, I'm always leaving work late so these would be a great help to make some quick dinners x

i have all 3 now and im going to have a good go at some of the recipes and im going to do some batch cooking to so there is no takeaways coming in on a saturday night

Well done on the extra walking, every bit makes a difference. I love hairy bikers recipes! Well done on keeping going.

Oooo, thanks for reminding me about the sauces PSP I had read about them a while ago, but not tried.

i enjoy cooking from scratch - my real,love is baking but that is not so diet friendly!! Having said that, I'm always leaving work late so these would be a great help to make some quick dinners x

Anytime love :) IIRC they're less than 100 cals - perfect! :)

First weigh in for 2015, and I've lost 3lbs. Whooooooo!!!

been super good this week - sticking to 1300-1450 Cals a day. Think it actually did me some good having indulgence iver. Mas and new year, as its soured me on to get back into things now. Do keep having to remind myself that it's not ok to reach for a choc just when I fancy it!!

onwards and downwards, git a big stretch till my next mini goal, but can't weight to get hitting those targets again.

Next mini goal is to get to BMI if 45, that'll mean another stone off. Hopefully in the next month or two I will achieve that.

Yes - off to mexico leaving at the end of March. Would LOVE to reach 20st by then. I don't know if that's acheivable, but I'm definitely going to aim for it!!!

:clap: well done Claire for getting into the next stone bracket :clap:

Back