Claire Bear's shrinking mission

Thanks susu - it was yummy!

LOttie!!! Or should I say Jilly? Fantastic to see you over here xxxxx

Hi Chezz!!
Having a good week on plan, so hoping for a loss this week.
Off to Cornwall on Saturday, and don't expect to see any losses then!!

Hope you have a lovely time in Cornwall :)

Lost 3 pounds.. Bringing me to 19st 13 pounds... Now to a lot of people this is still grossly overweight, BUT I AM SO THRILLED, and never want to be over 20st ever again!!!

Onwards and downwards. :banana_dancer:

Sharing your joy Claire. You have worked so hard and should be rightly proud of your fab result. Chipping away steadily whilst living a full life with hols and celebrations.

So very proud of you chick. Go you my shrinking Megastar !! :)

So happy for you! Well done...you're doing so well! No more 20s :D

Yay! I knew you could do it!! Well done :)

well done Claire thats fab thats my first goal at class x

Hi Claire congrats on all your loses. I am a few pounds heavier than you, will deffo be keeping an eye on this for inspiration.

Thanks guys :)

Back from a week away in Cornwall. Going to try and be good this week before I weigh in, although I've got this week off work too so being good is going to be a bit harder. Have a study to paint and redecorate so hopefully that will burn some calories. Whilst I was on holiday we managed 3 walks along the coast too...

Can you believe it's February tomorrow?!

Here to follow your diary! How was Cornwall? I had a hol booked there a few years ago but had to cancel due to floods - would still love to go.

Hi there amneris! Cornwall was lovely thanks, lots of yummy food - pasties, pies, fish and chips, cream teas and CAKE
*sigh*

Now back home and got this week off work and am using it to redecorate the study. Have spent all day cleaning and painting and finished the second coat on the walls. Just the gloss on skirting nears to do another day, and I'm also painting an old set of shelves so they go with the room a bit better.

Had a grubby old sofa bed with washable covers, so stripped them all off and dyed them navy blue.mjust put them back on and it looks fab! Will splash out on some new cushions in bright colours and I think it will look great. Never tried dying anything before, but it was really easy in the washing machine and I LOVE the results. I could be hooked... *looking around thinking what I could dye next*

Cos I am still off work, I'm eating a. It more than I would on plan, but still trying to be good...

b: belvita biscuits
L: 2 slices toast, butter and honey
D: half a large pizza express pizza, salad bag and fat free dressing
S: skinny popcorn, Apple, banana, slimfast snackbar, muller corner yoghurt

Sounds like the spring cleaning is going fab, good distraction too. I've been slowly trying to have a clear out, doing it around work since about November. I swear my stuff is breeding. The more I clear the more I seem to have the more room it takes up??? Driving me buggy!

Back