Claires back on the weight watchers wagon!lose the weight for christmas!!!!

Our dogs called Jamie (not our choice) its a lovely name odd for a dog tho,we rescued him and he'd been in the rescue centre 9 months so felt we couldn't really change his name.my hubby wanted Jamie as name for spencer but would of been too confusing with the dog too.
Yes they definitely do.daniel was lazy in everything g other than speech.spencers just a wild child and wants to do more than he should lol!drives me crazy at times as need eyes in back of my head

Xxxx

Hi Claire, How have u been getting on? X

hi babe im bk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to join a ww class I jus couldn't do it on my own! how have u been babe? how u getting on
xxxxx

Not very good :-( ww just isn't working for me,not sure if its coz I do alot of exercise too but its just not doing anything.had a sickness and d bug over the weekend so only getting back to normal now.need to have a big think about what I really want,I don't think I'm gonna get any smaller than I am now,some days I'm ok about that others I want to b smaller.

Hows everyone else doing?x

Not very good :-( ww just isn't working for me,not sure if its coz I do alot of exercise too but its just not doing anything.had a sickness and d bug over the weekend so only getting back to normal now.need to have a big think about what I really want,I don't think I'm gonna get any smaller than I am now,some days I'm ok about that others I want to b smaller.

Hows everyone else doing?x

Have u tried different pp combos? With/Without AP & With/Without Weeklies? I guess one plan isn't going to fit all. X

Have u tried different pp combos? With/Without AP & With/Without Weeklies? I guess one plan isn't going to fit all. X

I usually eat all weeklies and find I lose with that but isn't working this time.this happened before tho I got to a point where the loss just stopped or one week I lost next was back on.im on mfp and tracking food on there x

I usually eat all weeklies and find I lose with that but isn't working this time.this happened before tho I got to a point where the loss just stopped or one week I lost next was back on.im on mfp and tracking food on there x

Hope you start losing again Sweetie, sounds as though it could be quite disheartening when you're putting the hard work in. X

hi babe!
sorry u wasn't well over the weekend!
so r u still wanting to lose weight then babe are u wanting to lose much?
maybe try filling and healthy
xxx

No there's not much to lose at all now.im running alot now,thinking of entering a half marathon,so I've gone back to calorie counting for time being,I think I'm finding WW so hard coz I'm in all the clothes I want to b in and feel ok with my figure now,so I struggle to b strict to lose the few pounds I gained after wedding.so gonna stick to watching the cals for a bit and decide what I really want.think I've got to a point where I'm sick of dieting felt like I've not stopped doing it for nearly 5 years lol

Xxx

Another girl on here was near goal and she did lots of running etc. She was told to eat all her dailies plus all her weeklies plus 4pp a day of her exercise pp and she lost weight again. Maybe try eating some of your running pp.

Another girl on here was near goal and she did lots of running etc. She was told to eat all her dailies plus all her weeklies plus 4pp a day of her exercise pp and she lost weight again. Maybe try eating some of your running pp.

Oh really,yes may need to try that.
Got my second sickness bug in two weeks at the mo so food etc gone out the window,will b interested to c if lost anything tho lol x

oh no not a sickness bug!!
thankfully lucas hasn't caught anything from school yet so weve been sickness free for a lil bit!!
xxx

Oh really,yes may need to try that.
Got my second sickness bug in two weeks at the mo so food etc gone out the window,will b interested to c if lost anything tho lol x

Hope u feel better soon and if you do lose something, every cloud and all that! Hope that little man is ok. X

Eurrggh been so ill!my boys came down with it too so yesterday was worst day ever!!!had to take Spencer to docs as he was lifeless and slept for 20 hours solid and when woke couldnt sit up!so I was ill and stressed as panicked me thought was meningitis!its my second weekend off work and the second weekend been ill!was hoping to have good couple of weekends some nice food and wine but out the question!grrrr!!!so annoyed!had to starve myself all day yest and today is plain boring food only!

So X factor tonight will be enjoyed with a cup of tea and a plain biccie!how exciting!!!haha

Xxx

Eurrggh been so ill!my boys came down with it too so yesterday was worst day ever!!!had to take Spencer to docs as he was lifeless and slept for 20 hours solid and when woke couldnt sit up!so I was ill and stressed as panicked me thought was meningitis!its my second weekend off work and the second weekend been ill!was hoping to have good couple of weekends some nice food and wine but out the question!grrrr!!!so annoyed!had to starve myself all day yest and today is plain boring food only!

So X factor tonight will be enjoyed with a cup of tea and a plain biccie!how exciting!!!haha

Xxx

Hey Claire, Sorry to hear about the illness :-( How is Spencer now? Hope you're feeling a bit better today? X

Well the sickness bug was vile!worst bug I think I've ever had.
One of my kids still ill with it and off school and hubby struck down with it since last night so off work,which is killing him coz he hates calling in sick!i feel like my house is so dirty!even tho I'm constantly cleaning at mo!also got mega obsession with washing my hands now!
On the plus side my weight as of today is 11stone 3!
So I've lost quite a bit with the bug!

Xxx

oh no poor spencer!! how is he now?
I find when carls poorly his harder work than lucas lol!!
wow I suppose there is a silver lining to the sickness bug lol
xxx

Well the sickness bug was vile!worst bug I think I've ever had.
One of my kids still ill with it and off school and hubby struck down with it since last night so off work,which is killing him coz he hates calling in sick!i feel like my house is so dirty!even tho I'm constantly cleaning at mo!also got mega obsession with washing my hands now!
On the plus side my weight as of today is 11stone 3!
So I've lost quite a bit with the bug!

Xxx

Every Cloud and all that ;-) Hope normality resumes soon!!! X

Oh No hopefully ye will be all better soon, our house had bad cold over the weekend of course i still have to look after Jamie as hubby is useless when he is sick.

at least you had a weight loss this week hopefully it will stay off now

Doing abit of cal counting again at mo and seeing how I get on.having a week off the gym just walking only,as wanna fully recover after this bug

Food today

Breakfast
Cheerios with skimmed milk
Toast

Lunch
Crackers x4
Butter
Cheese
Pickle

2 plums

Shape yoghurt

Wot sits