Claire's Diary... Wish me Luck!

Thanks for your concern girls, it means a lot. I have had a busy couple of weeks with not a lot of rest I must admit so yes that could be contributing. Also not felt great in the last week due to cystitis (sorry if that's too much information) so according to my LLC that's to blame for my 1lb loss - nice eh, thought I was due a nice loss!

Still, just one more day in work tomorrow then I'm off until next Tuesday! Nice long lies in until Mam is back from hospital or at least that's the plan. She's doing well, came through the op well this morning and now currently enjoying the painkillers!

Only way is up! (unless of course it's the weight in which case only DOWN!) x

Good news about your mam, also that you have some time off too make sure you have some quality you time xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww glad ur mum is well x

Been a few days since I was on here last and have to admit I'm struggling. It has been a very busy and stressful week with Mum having an operation, coming home then me helping with everything. I don't know if it is the stress but I'm thoroughly fed up with the diet (hoping I don't get struck by lightning for saying that). I've been hungry for over a week now, only lost one pound last WI and I'm sure it'll be the same tomorrow despite not lapsing once so I'm feeling as if I'm reverting to type by wanting to quit :-(

Please everyone keep fingers crossed for a decent loss at WI tomorrow morning, not sure the will power will hold out otherwise

Sorry for having a moan, feels like that's all I do on here these days - sad when I started so positive

Ahhh claire dont be sorry for expressing how u feel!!!! we are hear to listen and advise u...
Lots of luck for WI tomo.... and stop worrying :) xxx

Good luck for WI. Got everything I can cross crossed for you. Xxxxx

I am fairly sure you will have a better loss this week, stay strong. Just remember quitting will out you right back where yon started or worse!!

Good lick at WI xx

Hi girls, feeling far better today after a good night's sleep and a 3.5lbs loss this morning (even shaved my legs and cut my nails to make sure!). Much more positive now and I'll be here to grumble for a long while yet, xxx

:-D

Well done Claire!! Lovely loss!!

Even better you that have got through a really tough week and been unwell - good for you.

This forum is a great place to have a good old moan up - much better than taking it out on your nearest and dearest. ;)

Onwards and downwards - hope the sun is still shining where you are. xx

Well done Claire. That's a fab weight loss hun. Onwards and downwards. Xxxx

Just caught up with your diary Claire. You've done well keeping strong and keeping going.

Onwards and downwards lovely girl.

Hi Claire,

Just starting off but I'm already thinking about the 'tough weeks' I'm so glad you stuck with it! Great weight loss! The onwards and downwards saying makes me smile!

Good luck for next week too :)

Thanks girls, I must admit I've not had a week like this one on the diet, until now it's been fairly plain sailing. But still I got there and now looking forward to the week ahead

Good luck o'n your journey Annie, you'll do fab! Looking forward to see how you get on, xx

Well done chick, great loss after a tough week! Xx

Aww you poor thing, it sounds like you're having a bit of a rough time of it at the moment :( I think it's completely normal to be fed up of the diet along the day, I feel deprived sometimes and get pi$$ed off with it all. Try to think of all the positives, write them down even - sometimes we just need to get our head back in the right place. You're doing amazinly well by not lapsing - you should be really proud about that. Good luck and keep going, I'm sure you'll get your zing back soon xxx

To help me through the first four days (guessing this is obvious but here goes) I liked reading the magazine the LLC gave me on the first day- the success stories really made me feel optimistic! And this website last night :) keep thinking about that dropping dress size! I do! Hope it helps :)

Don't know how I missed your last post - congrats on the loss! I giggled at you shaving your legs and cutting your toenails! I always exhale when I get on the scales incase the air in my lungs is heavy LOL

Have decided to treat myself today after a difficult week, have just bought a Wii and Wii Fit from Argos (wrong for this wonderful weather I know)! That'll be me tomorrow now, swishing, prancing and thwacking away! What's the bet I'll be moaning of aching limbs by tomorrow?!

Hope you're all enjoying the bank holiday weekend!! xx

The step aerobics is really good fun! And the tennis! Enjoy :)

Back