Claire's Diary... Wish me Luck!

Congratulations on your loss and purchase of your WII.
My hubby bought one for me and hardly used. Will dig it out and start fresh.

Nutty x

Good luck with the Wii fit hun. It's great although I haven't used it in ages. You gave me the inspiration to dig it out and when I jumped on it said 'hello Julie, you haven't trained for 345 days' lol. That was a shock. Xxxx

Will admit it's still in the box as I stayed at my parents to help with cooking and cleaning while my mum I recovering from her op so not tried it yet! However, 3 day week then nice long weekend to look forward to where I'll probably max out on it!

Feeling very chuffed with myself tonight, staying in a hotel for work for two nights and managed to blag a free upgrade - something I'd never have had the nerve to do before LL! So although I can't enjoy the fresh orange and mountain if biscuits I'm trying to convince myself that I should take advantage of the free gym and not soak in the very large bath all night!

LOL well done you on blagging the free upgrade, I might try that next time I am away!

xx

Gym then soak in the bath !

Resisting room service must have been hard - well done. That always used to be the thing I looked forward to the most when having to stay over for work :(

Well done for resisting temptation hun xxx

Well done for resisting. Just being away from home is difficult enough without treats on tap! Gym then bath sounds good tho!

Hmmm .... A four day weekend does not make it easy to get out of bed today! On the plus side though, had a great weekend and lost 4lbs at my WI on Saturday! Am thrilled, only 3lbs to my 3st mini goal. Just now seems a really long time to next Monday for the next meeting so I may go to a pop in at some point.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend, xx

That's amazing Claire!! I'm absolutely thrilled for you!!!!! I reckon I'll pass my 2 stone Mark this week. Had a sneaky weigh on my own scales and it's looking good!! There hasn't been a difference Between my home scales and the Ll one yet so I'm hoping it's right!

Have a great day

Ask xxxx

Amazing achievement honey bun! Well done! :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Brilliant Claire, you must be pleased. xx

Having a good day today, one member of staff I haven't seen in a while took one look at me and started gushing about my loss an how good I look, then went upstairs and told everyone else who then all trooped down to do the same! Silly I know but it has left me basking on a cloud of compliments! Here's hoping that everyone else here has as good friends and colleagues who'll do the same for them, xx

Nice ego boost there lovely. Keep up the work xx

It's lovely when you get those compliments xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fab! Pleased for you and what a treat at work!

Back