Claire's Diary... Wish me Luck!

I'm sure my stomach grumbling muscles are getting stronger the longer I do LL, I could definitely take centre stage in Madison Square Garden tonight!

Hey Claire...

The grumbling gurgles could be from the water flavourings... did it to me so much, I stopped using them... I seem to have an intolerance to the fruit fibre which they contain quite a lot of... So, yeah... might be that... :)

/I just made this comment on another thread too... I'm like a stuck record this evening! hehe... ;)

xx

How are you getting on Claire?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Hi Mags, not so good this week I must admit. Have had an awful headache all week which my dr tells me is just an average but longer than usual one - left me feeling awful for taking the day off from work! But hey.. at least it had nothing to do with LL which would mean I had to come off it.

How's things with you? I can see that you've moved on to a new plan that your BF found, how's it working out? Well I hope, xxx

Hey claire, sorry to hear u have had a terrible heachache.. they are so nasty when u cant get rid of them. xxx

Thanks Gem, x

Hope you feel better xx

Congrats on your 3 St! Nice to get positive strokes from people. Hope you accepted them x

Feel bettersoon hun.
Will tell you all about my plan in my diary in a sec.
Wanna catch up with everyone else's first :)

Headaches suck! Well done for keeping going. Hope it eases soon. xx

Thanks all, feeling much better this morning so off to Liverpool I go

Glad you are feeling better, I do like Liverpool.. Enjoy xx

Thanks Clara, unfortunately I was there for work so not much fun had :-(

Awww how you doing honeybee, it's friday yay!!!!

Lol, yay Friday! Will admit to still not feeling great, spent 20 minutes in the car crying today as I couldn't drive due to a headache! Not good eh! According to GP it's a tension headache and from what I see on net it definitley sounds correct, however I can't seem to see a way to stop or alleviate them :-(

Anyway, on a cheerier note, again it's Friday! Saturday tomorrow and Sunday after that! Two days off WOO HOO! xx

Hope you feel better soon Claire and youhave a lovely weekend off. :):) xx

Relax over the weekend. Try and have a massage if you can and a long soak in the bath. Tense muscles are not good for tension headaches.

Headaches are not good at all for sure, so debilitating. Hope all returns to normal soon xx

Thanks girls, have spent the day on the sofa watching tv and looking forward to Eurovision & am feeling much better. Thanks for your messages, xx

Glad ur feeling a bit better, headaches are so horrible stopping u doing what u want or even thinking straight.
I suffered badly a couple of years ago and ended up with migraines, and ended up bed ridden for a few weeks. I found I needed some time for me, I think all too many of us give everything to everyone and don't save anything in our cup for ourselselves.
It's hard, but be a bit selfish, make sure you set aside some me time, have your bath, read a book, walk, arrange a massage, small changes really do take the edge off.
I also found a new job, as mine were mainly coming from there, oh and also was going through a bad marriage didn't help!!
Hope you feel better soon
Jx

Ps It's not really selfish to take time for ourselves, that just how it feels

Thanks Julz, just started with awful pain in my sinus today so think this could have been the problem, just coming on slowly over the last week. Feel better now I have a reason, was starting to think all kinds and was seriously scared that LL was to blame and I'd have to come off plan!

Think I'm similar with work however, I work for a truly inspiring organisation but can honestly say I hate my job and can't wait to find something else!

Anyway, grumble over (I do that far too much) and am looking forward to my WI tomorrow night. Thanks again, xx

Back