Claire's Diary... Wish me Luck!

Notice no post for a day or two. have you been swept off into the sunset by those handsome men ? lol

Hope all is well with you x

Morning honey, no such luck I'm afraid, have worked over the weekend so not much more than that & sleep. Am now lying in bed trying to summon the strength to get up & head back to the office.

Will admit to also feeling really fed up with diet too. Although the scales are telling me 8lbs off in 3 weeks I'm not feeling it as it's not showing in my clothes - something that really keeps my motivation going.

Anyhow, enough of a grumble from me (I do far too much moaning), best get up & dressed I guess...

Hope all is well with you Clara & everyone else on here, hoping to catch up on diaries tonight, xxx

Ah we all go through phases when we are really fed up with this diet. It is not the easiest one to do, but it is well worth it in the long run.

Keep your chin up lovely xx

So sad but it did make me giggle... My bum hurt from sitting in the bath too long tonight! Not as much padding on there any more I guess.. :)

Very strange the things that make me happy! x

Wow Wow Wow!!!

5lbs off at WI this morning, am totally gobsmacked and thrilled!!! That's 51lbs now!!!

Claire_Williams said:
Wow Wow Wow!!!

5lbs off at WI this morning, am totally gobsmacked and thrilled!!! That's 51lbs now!!!

Fabulous you must be doing something right to get a big number xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Lady T, am completely thrilled (just in case you hadn't noticed), so shocked too as I haven't had the best week with a bit of a lapse on Wednesday and TOTM. This has completely reafffirmed my faith in the plan and given me the motivation to carry on.

Do want to say thank-you to everyone on here also, couldn't do it without your support - really are wonderful people! xxxx

Clearly not that bad a lapse xx

Am a little nervous... Off into town in a bit for the first time on a Saturday night in years... and I'll be doing it without a drink in hand! Eek!

Am sure it'll be fine, just not seen a lot of people and was a little larger back then

Wish me luck! xx

Hope you have a good night Claire you've done so well so far brilliant!
Well done on your 5lbs loss and wait for the compliments to come later!!
Sexy xx

Have a great night out. Bang tidy on the 5lb loss well done you x

A great night was had on Saturday, caught up with a good friend and everyone I haven't seen in years. Being out and not having a drink put a completely different perspective on everything - can't believe I must have looked as silly (sorry if anyone was out in Caernarfon last Saturday) as everyone else who had had too much to drink way back when!

Good day was also had yesterday, out for lunch with my family and the parents of my sister's bf, really lovely people who couldn't believe we were sisters! Well.... I suppose we are polar opposites, I've dark curly hair and green eyes while she's blonde and blue eyed - only comparison is that we are both shorta***s.

Hope everyone else has enjoyed their bank holiday weekend as much as me??? xxx

So sad but it did make me giggle... My bum hurt from sitting in the bath too long tonight! Not as much padding on there any more I guess.. :)

Very strange the things that make me happy! x

Fabulous loss Claire!! :):)

Fantastic when we notice these things isnt it??

I have a new cushion on my computer chair for the same reason!! :):) xx

Hee Hee... feeling very pleased with myself, finally managed to plumb in my new Wii (only 4 weeks after buying it as I've been so scared of all the cabling!) all on my own - no help needed. Definite progress for me that one, usually wait for a 'man who can'!

Thanks Gracie, have been trying all the games... Not sure yoga will ever be my forte, glad I was closeted at home with no one watching!

Well... off to the cinema tonight to see the new X-Men, can't wait, I love those films!

Just home from seeing Take That in Manchester last night - they were absolutely FANTASTIC!!! Seriously recommend that all fans see them at least once - brilliant show!!

Pleased with myself also for sticking to he plan of not lapsing by having well planned packs ahead of time! Am sure I also danced away a good number of those pesky pounds also!

Back