Claire's Exante Diary

Teetiefunk you haven't had anything with citric acid in it? Like water flavoring? That will usually knock u out?

nope not a thing, only thing i have had other than exante suff and water is dr pepperzero and not that much of it really, a 2 litre bottle over three days. I feel like im in ketosis, i have the energy and less hunger but sticks are showing a negative, weird eh

Did u drink more than usual of dr pepper? Or did u test straight after having a pack? That can some times do it. I use to pee before having thenext one to make sure the other had fully digested.

Yeah it was roughly after having a pack. I had my last one about an hour ago and just tried and nothing. Will try in the morning again and cut out dr pepper zero... Didn't think i had too much tho just about two glasses a day for three days.

Well maybe it was too soon after the pack. Night then xx

Night and sorry to Claire for hijacking her diary lol x

Hey sweetie, chances are cos ya forgot the bar ur body was busy using the ketones n fat instead so therefore there would be less of em being excreted. Trust me, you'll still be in k. N also don't forget drinking water etc will dilute the ketones too so it's probs a combo of the two combined meaning they're not turning the stick pink. Don't worry :)

Well I had a nut bar at work. Just got home so gonna make a soup before bed. So far so good and another HONK from me today!!! Day 4 done n dusted. Bring on day 5....

N don't be sorry u guys :) ur welcome to gas bag on ma thread anytime cos ur both lovely n provide me good support n encouragement. Good luck at work tmoz Laura, ull be fine!!

Claire, well done!

Oh and I forgot that you missed a bar Teetiefunk!? Ive pee'd twice today on a stick and first was the lightest shade of pink and second was back to nothing. I had just eaten before the second one.

It's day 3 for me and WI in the morning. Not sure if I am going to do 4 days of Attack yet or just the 3 recommended?

Sleep tight all.

Hey you two!! I didn't miss a bar yesterday lol I had one for lunch but had two shakes instead of a soup. Checked this morning and it was def light pink... Think you could be right about it being a combination of things, the water diluting it being a big one I think, I'm not too worried what a wee stick says as I know I'm in ketosis, I'd have eaten my arm off otherwise lol just on the bus to work :-( but hopefully it goes quick!! Here's to another honk for today x

I here arms aren't too tasty either! Lol

Don't know where we got the idea of missing a pack? But great news u are light pink. Funny I am in the same category, sticks are always light or second pink, never the third pink... But definiately know something is going on. WI tomorrow for me.

Have a good day at work Teetiefunk and I'll keep an eye out for your honk.

Claire I presume u are asleep?

Lol I just knew ya forgot it till u got home not totally but ah well, all's well that ends well!! Good luck for ur day.

Yes Bren i've been sleeping hun, I'm going onto nights tonight. Just having a cd shake as woke up hungry then back to sleep for me. Changing shifts is always gonna be the hard part of dieting for me but I can live with the odd cd pack thrown in here n there to see me thru rather than going totally off plan n outta k.

Is our wi sat morning Laura??

Hope ur day's going well Bren?

Yeah my day is nearly over. I have just told hubby I cannot live without my annual overseas holiday this year and have been on the web for 1.5 hours cross checking hotels and flights. Nothing confirmed yet but, looking like singapore 3 nights and 9 nights in Vietnam. In June/july.

My hubby is a lorry driver for Australia post and works local and away, so I know how bad working shift work is. I mean i pack his lunch/dinners everyday LOL!

xx

Hiya just on lunch and I have a stinking headache what's that all about!??????? Just been guzzling my water and having a black coffee at the moment. No painkillers at work either Aaarrrgghhhhh! Yeah Claire Saturday is our weigh in day!! Can't wait.

I had s slight headache at work last night too hun. I've just woken up lol. Done the washing up n made a bucket of a brew to keep the fluid levels up. Will watch some tv then try getting some more sleep before nights tonight.

Just finished work on the bus!! I made it lol after I had a cuppa coffee and my bar for lunch my headache went away maybe it was caffeine withdrawal? I've lost 5.5 lbs so far!! Have u had a sneaky peek?

Morning!!! Just woken up before my night shift, have slept most the day. So far today, cd shake (140cals), just having mushie soup - one of my least fave. Taking bar to work, then shake at 8am Ish when I get home.

We are doing well ;-)

We're doing fab Laura hub!!! I'm so proud of us both n our lil start together. Hope my month pack arrives tmoz as don't wanna run out tho I do have a few cd to see me thru so I should be ok.

Good luck on starting laura!!

Back