Claire's Exante Diary

Reasons to love exante

Cheap
Less washing up
Know I'm receiving all the vitamins etc I need
Fastest weight loss
Don't have to count, weigh or plan meals
Guaranteed to work

Ugh, I hate getting up early at this time of yr, especially as I should be on a day off but instead I've gotta drive an hour each way to a course till fri.

Strawberry shake n a coffee down so far...

I'm on the bus going to work Grrrrr cannot be bothered today it was too cold to get up lol early night for me!!

morning ladies!

Have a fab day Teetiefunk and Claire I presume you are resting. :)

I had a little slice of cheese in my scrambled eggs at lunch, about 25gm and feeling not guilty. But must say I am a little stressed about all the things around the house and organising I need to do before I start doing/going back to work. Which will prob happen Thursday.

I have been craving scrambled eggs lol Mmmm

I'm on a course with work all week Bren, today should be a day off too so that sucks!!

People on the course are already eating crisps, sarnies, chocolate etc.... Grrrr. I WILL be strong though!!

Still craving meat n eggs :(

You will get thru it Claire think how good youre gonna feel later when you resisted??

Didn't resist. Gave in n had some chicken n egg. Just felt i was craving protein and it's not like a fleeting fancy i've had on a whim, i've wanted the egg thing, n meat to a lesser extent, over a few days now. But on the plus side, they're both carb free so hopefully i'll stay in ketosis. Had strawberry shake, nut bar and chicken n egg today. I don't feel too guilty, a little, but not too bad. It could be worse.

You showed great restraint under the circumstances - you have nothing to feel guilty for. This type of diet is bad enough at the best of times never mind when you're on a course. Be kind to yourself and continue to make the best choices you can :hug99:

xxx

Yeah it could have been worse and at least you restrained yourself to low carb stuff... Was it good? I have been sooooooooooo wanting pizza all day.

Yes thanks Laura, i really enjoyed it. Feel a slight amount of guilt but I just couldn't face another shake/soup. I reckon i'm going off the soups already which is the same as i did on cd before, i just ended having the shakes n bars but they also have porridge.

Thanks for the kinds words Toots, they actually summed up very well what i felt i needed to hear at that particular moment.

I've only had three soups so far in 11 days had one last night and had to throw it down my neck... It wasn't the nicest. I am
Craving pizza so bad :-( keep telling myself that if I do eat it then it will be hellish to get back into ketosis as I'm working the rest of the week. It's the only thing that's stooping me from ordering one.

New to forum so just being nosy lol. Can't believe how well you guys have done. My diet starts tomorrow, don't think I'll be as sucessful though. No willpower and chocolate calls me by name ;-) xx

Hi jem... You will be successful just think positively and post on here when you are feeling like you want to quit, that's what got me thru.

Right here I got to throw some rocks!!

Teetiefunk be strong hun, chew some gum or have a Dr Pepper?

Claire, to right it was protein and perhaps chewing gum for you will help during the conference? You should still be in Ketosis.

I ate some muesli and 40gm of cheese yesterday, felt really guilty and cycled like a mad woman last night on the bike to make up for it. Also drunk 3 glass of water late last night. Poor planning on my part and letting a hectic day get to me.

However, feeling pumped today with a 20 min morning weight work out and good food prep for the remainder of the day!

Come on ladies think of WI next week! Mine is Thursday coming EEK!

Bren
X

We can't have gum Bren, it would kick us out of ketosis supposedly.

Morning...

Just had a strawberry shake warmed up which was nice. Got a bar for dinnertime at work. No milk at home so no morning coffee :(

I've always had gum throughout vlcd's, just ensure I get the sugar free stuff.

Breaktime on my course. Sat drinking a sprite zero next to another gal who's eaten some crisps, now eating an apple n satsuma. In her pack up she's still got a narna, two sarnies, a yorkie, some nik naks n two capri's. Yet typically she's about a size 10. Humph.

So far, a shake with less water n nuked, a large mug green tea, a can of sprite zero n 1/2 litre water. Must must make it thru till my bar at dinnertime. Leftover cold chicken n eggs for tea.

Back