Claire's no more if's OR but's ....

claire , lots of walking is good , swimming as its vlcd just don't over do it , people notice by over doing it the loses are not so great ...
hoping this is my last diet that i'll ever do and after just watch my eating habbits . Yes taking a bar .. which bars do they have , the lady said there small

I am 12.0 stone aim to be 10.7 and lovely size 10..... cant wait lol

I take movicol janice and im having bowel movements, im sure these a fibre thing u can get from the chemist too?

my stomach has been fine so far, u drinking enough?

Yes I'm trying to drink plenty of water, keeping hydrated is so important, I've tried fibre supplements in the past but they bloated me for some reason so prefer not to use them..

Movicol?, is it over the counter?, how does it work?

claire , lots of walking is good , swimming as its vlcd just don't over do it , people notice by over doing it the loses are not so great ...
hoping this is my last diet that i'll ever do and after just watch my eating habbits . Yes taking a bar .. which bars do they have , the lady said there small
small aint the word.. u can just about see them LOL the lighter life ones were bigger.

Im doing lots of walking today :)

Yes I'm trying to drink plenty of water, keeping hydrated is so important, I've tried fibre supplements in the past but they bloated me for some reason so prefer not to use them..

Movicol?, is it over the counter?, how does it work?
yes over the counter they are expensive £12 when i brought them they are sachets... i have 1 every other day... i have always used these janice. they keep me regualry or maybe senakot before bed??

when i was on lighter life i had 3 in one day sachets of movicol and had a very good flush out the next day. :)

Ho yes i did LL and it was 70 a wk and the bars were lovely but i felt paying 70 a wk was to much as we was getting only a very short time of CBT ... so i pulled out also i got the feeling with the lady that you could come back once if your struggling , I thought , only once so i was very negative about paying 70 for so little help ...
Blimey these bars must be small lol

right Enjoy today Claire , hope day passes quick as on these diets you need them flying by , try to tune in later ... so your walking back to happiness :)

yes over the counter they are expensive £12 when i brought them they are sachets... i have 1 every other day... i have always used these janice. they keep me regualry or maybe senakot before bed??

when i was on lighter life i had 3 in one day sachets of movicol and had a very good flush out the next day. :)

Don't fancy Senokot, they cramp you I hear, not keen on even more discomfort!..lol

A good flush out appeals..lol, think I will get some today then from tesco pharmacy, If I take 3 like you did, how quickly will it work, thinking about where I may need to be!... :eek:

Ho yes i did LL and it was 70 a wk and the bars were lovely but i felt paying 70 a wk was to much as we was getting only a very short time of CBT ... so i pulled out also i got the feeling with the lady that you could come back once if your struggling , I thought , only once so i was very negative about paying 70 for so little help ...
Blimey these bars must be small lol
I was watching emmerdale last night with pauline quirke.. she looks well thin now do u think?

yes my mum had to lend me the money most times for LL it was expensive i agree. but enjoyed the plan, just wanting to do just as good with LT :)

Don't fancy Senokot, they cramp you I hear, not keen on even more discomfort!..lol

A good flush out appeals..lol, think I will get some today then from tesco pharmacy, If I take 3 like you did, how quickly will it work, thinking about where I may need to be!... :eek:
mmmmmmmm they do cramp u i agree.. moviciol does'nt do that at all no pains at all.. but works at treat if not try a co-op chemist near you? best to take it when your at home and near the loo ;) i always go the same day janice.
On the packet im sure u can take up to 6 a day!! have a good read of it first thou. :)

mmmmmmmm they do cramp u i agree.. moviciol does'nt do that at all no pains at all.. but works at treat if not try a co-op chemist near you? best to take it when your at home and near the loo ;) i always go the same day janice.
On the packet im sure u can take up to 6 a day!! have a good read of it first thou. :)

Thanks Claire, just google the Movicol, says 1 to 3 sachets a day so definately getting some this morning!!

I'm at home today but do need to go out for later this afternoon, will I be ok when it works or do I really need to be at home all the time?, what I mean is how urgent can it be..;) lol TMI, sorry, thankx.. :)

Thanks Claire, just google the Movicol, says 1 to 3 sachets a day so definately getting some this morning!!

I'm at home today but do need to go out for later this afternoon, will I be ok when it works or do I really need to be at home all the time?, what I mean is how urgent can it be..;) lol TMI, sorry, thankx.. :)
well get them and have them when you are back home later on today.. atleast you have the rest of the evening and night for it to make some movement.. i think it depends how bunged up u are.

I dont get bunged up anyomre cuz i have it each week.. i just go reguarly when im on vlcd's.

I wont worry about it thou Janice :) u will be cleared out very soon lol.

well get them and have them when you are back home later on today.. atleast you have the rest of the evening and night for it to make some movement.. i think it depends how bunged up u are.

I dont get bunged up anyomre cuz i have it each week.. i just go reguarly when im on vlcd's.

I wont worry about it thou Janice :) u will be cleared out very soon lol.

Thanks Claire, its such an embarrassing topic, sorry.. I'm going to just get some and take it, I'm sure I'll be ok come what may, always prided myself on my bowel control at the worst of times.. LoL. just seeking blessed relief...lol, Thanx again

I've found the long sleeved hoodie and jumper are just about keeping me warm indoors today lol but it's day 3 so come on ketosis x x x

welcome to the diet. The results are fantastic. Lipotrim do a fibre powder called fibreclear that you mix into your drinks. I mixed it into coffee and it helped to keep me regular! It doesn't taste of anything and you don't notice you are drinking it. Better than some of the other fibre products that remind you of drinking wall paper paste!! Have fun!

I was watching emmerdale last night with pauline quirke.. she looks well thin now do u think?

yes my mum had to lend me the money most times for LL it was expensive i agree. but enjoyed the plan, just wanting to do just as good with LT :)

With Pauline , we are just used to seeing her big ... but she was saying she has had knee and hip replacements by the weight she had gainned . she was on TV saying its the best diet she has ever done ...
Thats it when your used to seeing her big she then becomes too thin ... but think shes about right now . Yes LL had soem nice tasing stuff but 70 was too much , how long did you do LL for claire .
I was going to join LL in 07 but i was with another Doctors who wanted to charge me the 100 as you have to see if your ok to start so i backed out ... wish back then i had the money as a bloke was doing it and it was 64 a week then . ho well can't look back lol

Morning all :) happy new year :)

Well I had a meal last night :( chicken and salad ate with friends so they didn't question me.. I'm up any tidying aiming to have my shake at 11am the scales are down which is great.
X

Don`t sweat it hun, you`ll be fine on chicken and salad as a one off... draw a line and carry on :D Lou xx

Happy new Year claire . chicken Salad should be ok ... as long as you keep of the toms .
So your keeping the diet away from people , cant say i blame you , as they will have alot to say lol.
How are you finding it today ?

Remember A Loss is a Loss! don't get caught in the numbers trap ;) x x x

Back