Claire's no more if's OR but's ....

Yes keep busy Claire , it wont be long for you . Think of running a hot bath , go to town , see a friend , sometimes days can be long , and others you forget your shake ... i remember when i was doing other vlcd .

Welcome and best of luck! Bet you hit target way before march

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I was ill for nearly all of December :( and working like a demon which didn't help any issues. Didn't have time to come on here half as much as I use to which was a big downer for me. The support here is fab!

I was feeling so cold my fingers were going purple and I couldn't get warm so came off for the month but its been the best thing I've done. I am now back on it 100% :D Its not a renewal its our first wedding day :D and can't wait x x x

Hello all I been in bed headache from hell only had 1 shake alday.. going to have another one now, and lie back down.

Im back to work next week so atleast i will be in ketosis by then. How is everyone else doing?

claire x

Hello all I been in bed headache from hell only had 1 shake alday.. going to have another one now, and lie back down.

Im back to work next week so atleast i will be in ketosis by then. How is everyone else doing?

claire x
Try some paracetamol and makes sure you get lots of water!!! It will pass!!! Hang on in there!!!! X

Painkiller, bed and as much water as you can stomach!
I'm hoping phase 2 is as fast as phase 1 - first stone and a half came off in 4 weeks. Am hoping to get Xmas gain off next week which leaves 2 stone to target and am hoping to do that by end of feb

Hope you feel better soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi claire , so K is here , fat burning has arrived ... your soon be feeling better tomorrow . its horrid as it just goes on , keep up the water and try get a shake down you .
I just watched the DVD ... soon be starting Jan ....
Claire how are you ?
Trueleame , that will spur you on , what better reason your wedding day , yes feeling the cold on vlcd is horrid i remember that so well on cambridge diet i'd shake . Bet you feel so much better for being back in 100% mode .

I'm new too, just started a week ago, struggling a little with the change in diet but determined!!!

hi claire , so K is here , fat burning has arrived ... your soon be feeling better tomorrow . its horrid as it just goes on , keep up the water and try get a shake down you .
I just watched the DVD ... soon be starting Jan ....
Claire how are you ?
Trueleame , that will spur you on , what better reason your wedding day , yes feeling the cold on vlcd is horrid i remember that so well on cambridge diet i'd shake . Bet you feel so much better for being back in 100% mode .
looking forward to seeing u around here :)

im off out for the morning had a shake already, a bit early but feel great now. whats your goal weight?

i was pleased with my water yesterday hope to do the same again today

Hello it gets better honestly what diet did u do before? x

Hi Clare, I'm Janice and thanks :)

I've tried Atkins and other low carb attempts with varying degree's. Hoping this will work as its a more rigid program.

How long have you been on it?

morning claire
seeing how the night went with your headache ? when you know your off out you can have an early shake as time you get back its lunch time if i'm not going out i tend to hold off longer .
my goal is to be 140 too 145 , so its working on that ... hope i can make it .how much water did you have claire ?
i'm off out too at 11 , taking my daughter to 360 , new play place indoors .
have a good day claire

Hi Clare, I'm Janice and thanks :)

I've tried Atkins and other low carb attempts with varying degree's. Hoping this will work as its a more rigid program.

How long have you been on it?
I started boxing day..... needed it after christmas day :)

your a nice low weight now janice already what's your goal weight?

Hi Janice good luck . shout some words of encouragement to yourself , like i'm using a great weight loss plan , others have done it and so can I :)

I'm just under 11st and want to be 9 to 9.5 st by summer, what about you Clare?

By the way, how has your stomach been, I'm finding I have been a bit bunged up..TMI not sure what to do about it.

Oh and I started Boxing Day too!!!, no leftover fry=up for me!..lol

morning claire
seeing how the night went with your headache ? when you know your off out you can have an early shake as time you get back its lunch time if i'm not going out i tend to hold off longer .
my goal is to be 140 too 145 , so its working on that ... hope i can make it .how much water did you have claire ?
i'm off out too at 11 , taking my daughter to 360 , new play place indoors .
have a good day claire
you can do it....... like me we have been on other VLCD's before and the results a wicked. I will take a bar out with me i think.

im thinking of exercising next week what do u think??

I'm just under 11st and want to be 9 to 9.5 st by summer, what about you Clare?

By the way, how has your stomach been, I'm finding I have been a bit bunged up..TMI not sure what to do about it.
I am 12.0 stone aim to be 10.7 and lovely size 10..... cant wait lol

I take movicol janice and im having bowel movements, im sure these a fibre thing u can get from the chemist too?

my stomach has been fine so far, u drinking enough?

Back