Claireybella's *NEW* food diary/chit chat - mostly EE

Morning ladies, and thank you for your words of encouragement, much appreciated!

Not been able to get on here at work, as I've taken on covering a higher role at work and had to move offices. My desk is now right by the door and everyone can see what I'm doing! Eeekk! Will try to get on as often as I can though!

Btw, after Elle's hen night, with lots of food and alcohol the whole weeeknd, I maintained! Over the bloody moon me, cos my nasty scales were saying 4 pounds on! Wahey!!

Will try to get on as often as I can though!

Btw, after Elle's hen night, with lots of food and alcohol the whole weeeknd, I maintained! Over the bloody moon me, cos my nasty scales were saying 4 pounds on! Wahey!!

Bloody scale, such horrid, nasty, vindictive creatures when they feel like it. They lie as well.......bad, bad scales.
pmsl2.gif

Stick with it Claire. Don't forget our challenge.

Hey Clairey, glad you had a fantastically pink time at EB's HP! Luvvin the outfits- you all looked hot and very Barbie!! I reckon a STS is marvellous work after weekend's overindulgence and easily rid of as much of the 'non loss' (i can't say gain lol) will be easy on easy off bloat! XxX

Bloody scale, such horrid, nasty, vindictive creatures when they feel like it. They lie as well.......bad, bad scales.
pmsl2.gif

Stick with it Claire. Don't forget our challenge.

I know, nasty scales! Kids back to school tomorrow, so 100% from then on with the food and the exercise will be upped cos I'll be back to my walking too!

Hey Clairey, glad you had a fantastically pink time at EB's HP! Luvvin the outfits- you all looked hot and very Barbie!! I reckon a STS is marvellous work after weekend's overindulgence and easily rid of as much of the 'non loss' (i can't say gain lol) will be easy on easy off bloat! XxX

Aaaww, thanks Hevs, I hope so!

Why don't you do a few weeks of sEX.:D Sounds like a fun way to lose weight to me :8855:and Dawn is doing really well on it. Naughty Dawn...........no lucky Dawn lol:rolleyes:

Wednesday EE

Brekkie
2 Weetabix - HEX, milk - HEX, sweetener - 0 syns

Lunch
Tuna pasta, made with tuna, pasta (funnily enough!) cherry tomatos, cucumber, mushrooms and low low mayo - 1 syn? (will check later!)
Watermelon - 0 syns, Alpen Light - 3 syns

Dinner
roast pork, fat removed (boooooo!!!) SW spuds and veggies - 0 syns, gravy - 3 syns

Total syns - 7

Hello everyone! I'm here again! Sorry I've not been on here for ages and ages but things have been so hectic, both at work and home, that I honestly haven't had the time, or been able to sneak on here at work!! (how rude, eh? ;)) Anyway, just to let you all know an update. Last week I gained 2.5lbs. Was majorly pissed off but the only person to blame was myself. I didn't stick to plan AT ALL! So this week, I went out hell for leather, including * week and a weekend to the IoW to see my dad, and I only went and blinkin' lost 3lbs! I was over the moon with myself!

Gotta try and stick to plan this week though, which is gonna be tough cos I'm already slipping! Eeekkk! Got Elle's hen weekend this weekend, so no WI for me on Monday. The plan is to try to stick to plan till Friday night, relax a little at the weekend, and then bang back on plan on Tuesday, so fingers crossed! Would love to go back in 2 weeks with a major loss! :)

Hello everyone! I'm here again! Sorry I've not been on here for ages and ages but things have been so hectic, both at work and home, that I honestly haven't had the time, or been able to sneak on here at work!! (how rude, eh? ;)) Anyway, just to let you all know an update. Last week I gained 2.5lbs. Was majorly pissed off but the only person to blame was myself. I didn't stick to plan AT ALL! So this week, I went out hell for leather, including * week and a weekend to the IoW to see my dad, and I only went and blinkin' lost 3lbs! I was over the moon with myself!

Gotta try and stick to plan this week though, which is gonna be tough cos I'm already slipping! Eeekkk! Got Elle's hen weekend this weekend, so no WI for me on Monday. The plan is to try to stick to plan till Friday night, relax a little at the weekend, and then bang back on plan on Tuesday, so fingers crossed! Would love to go back in 2 weeks with a major loss! :)

Thanks again for your lovely message on my diary!! I'm really chuffed:8855:!!

Wow, check you out and that 3lb loss!! It really does show that with a little focus and commitment we can quite easily undo bad weeks!! You can so do this hun!! It's a lovely feeling being at target and if I can do it believe me you can!! Just by chipping away it will just happen and you won't believe what you're seeing!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You are very welcome hon, and I'm chuffed for you too! Look at that star spinning round in your signature!

Thank you for my well done too! It was tough, believe you me, but I just stuck at it. Hopefully this is it now, although today is a bad day as we have no food in! The electric went whilst we were away this weekend, and all the food in the fridge and freezer had to be thrown out. Paul's currently at Tesco stocking it back up!:) So back on plan tomorrow! :)

You are very welcome hon, and I'm chuffed for you too! Look at that star spinning round in your signature!

Thank you for my well done too! It was tough, believe you me, but I just stuck at it. Hopefully this is it now, although today is a bad day as we have no food in! The electric went whilst we were away this weekend, and all the food in the fridge and freezer had to be thrown out. Paul's currently at Tesco stocking it back up!:) So back on plan tomorrow! :)

Oof!! How annoying re the electricity/freezer!! Are you able to make an insurance claim? If it's a big freezer you could have had a couple of hundred quid's worth of stuff in there!!!X

Back