Claireybella's *NEW* food diary/chit chat - mostly EE

Ha ha! I know! I'm having a whole pig! Nah, I've just eaten my lunch and don't know what I fancy with it. Might just do SW chips and beans, all free! Or maybe have a read up on a green day, and see if I can incorporate my day that way?

Yes i would like to remind you that you have minimal superfree foods. Baked beans DO NOT COUNT!!! hehe! xxx

Well girls, what can I say? I've been off plan totally this week, and due to that, the scales this morning were saying 4lbs on!! Ffs!! I think I've sussed out why though, as I've not taken my pill for 4 days, so my body seems to think it's having a period! It's not, cos I took them all at once, so nur body!!! But seeing the gain is calling for proper measures, so I'm upping the superfree and free foods, downing the amount of syns I have and exercising. Did 45 minutes on Just Dance yesterday (elbows hurt from all the "arms in the air" movements!) and as long as it isn't raining, I am walking home from work tonight, all 4.2 miles of it. I may not be able to stop a gain on Monday, but at least I can reduce it.

Today's food diary is as follows!

Brekkie
2 Weetabix - HEX, milk - HEX, sweetener - 0 syns

Lunch
Ham salad (ham, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrots and salad cream) - 2 syns, Alpen light - 3 syns, pineapple and melon - 0 syns, mullerlight - 0 syns

Dinner
2 fried eggs in Frylight, SW chips, baked beans, mushrooms and tomatos - 0 syns, ketchup - 2 syns, pineapple - 0 syns

Total syns - 7

Plus my 4 mile walk home from work, done in 1 hour 20 minutes (and I'm still aching from it!)

Last edited:
Saturday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
SW quiche (with bacon, mushroom and tomatos) and baked beans, mushrooms and tomatos - 0 syns, salad cream - 2 syns, muller light - 0 syns, alpen light - 3 syns

Dinner (at friends)
2 chicken thighs, skin removed - 0 syns, GTY coleslaw - 2.5 syns, GTY tomato and basil pasta - 1.5, salad cream - 2 syns, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pickled onions and beetroot - 0 syns

Total syns - 11 syns

Sunday EE

Brekkie

Lunch
Cous cous - 1.5 syns, salad cream - 3 syns, lettuce, tomatos, cucumber, carrots, mushrooms - 0 syns, mullerlight - 0 syns, alpen light - 3

Dinner
Roast beef, SW spuds and veggies - 0 syns, aunt bessies yorkshire pudding - 3 syns, gravy - 3 syns

Total syns - 13.5

Plus we are planning on taking the kids and the dog up the woods for a walk. We usually do a circuit, which is 4 miles. This is never timed though, as the kids are climbing trees, the dog is sniffing out foxes and badgers etc :)

Oh and the scales are now only showing a 2lb gain! :D

Last edited:
Stick with it Claire and with luck by tomorrow it will be STS if not a small loss

I had a few days like that last week. It is really hard at times but the important thing is that we keep climbing back on the wagon and keeping the damage to a minimum,

hugs xx

Hey Claire Hows it going? See you are back on plan :D The scales will weigh heavy just after being off plan but really pleased to see it going down again :D You can do this :D xxxxxx

Thanks hon, I really hope so. Not been able to keep * week at bay though, so I'm thinking it's going to be a small gain or a maintain. How did you do?

Stick with it Claire and with luck by tomorrow it will be STS if not a small loss

I had a few days like that last week. It is really hard at times but the important thing is that we keep climbing back on the wagon and keeping the damage to a minimum,

hugs xx

Thanks Sue, I'm really trying. Not feeling it for WI tonight, but there you go! How did you do this week?

bless you sweeting ((hugs)) you can do this you know.... you really really can. You inspired me to do this with you, and I'm glad I did, as it was the kick up the jacksy I needed.

I know what you mean about bloating had that last week. I get this twice a month sometimes now (my age :rollseyes:) all good fun, and get the cravings too :8855: not fair really is it.

So come on, will you join me on a week of 100%? We can do this. I've found its all about planning your meals around how you feel and eating foods you love :) with me? xxxxxxxxxxx

Well, I was right not to feel it, bloody 2.5lbs on! I know it's my own fault, but I'm also feeling incredibly bloated from my period, which hasn't started yet, but will be! Grrrr!!!

Aw what a horrible feeling!! I hate that and fear it will be me next Mon (Aunt Flo due at weekend and will also be on night shifts!!) Drink loads of water all week hun and I'm sure it'll be all gone plus more by next Mon!! X

It will go as fast as it came Claire. You know it is not a real weight gain.

Eat lots of celery and pee it away.

Back