Clares EE Food Diary...Yo Yo dieter wanting to stick this time!!!

clare_lou2909

Hi all,my names Clare 24 year old,4 ft 11 and currently 10st 7.5 (aaah) this is the heaviest iv been (apart from post pregnancy)
I dieted at the beginning of 2010 after having my son and went from 11st 7 to 9st by the end of the year...to be honest,think I got too cocky about it and in 2011,it has slowly crept back on,tut!
So here I go again,on the slimming world,my target is 8st 7 but for the moment going to take nice easy (i hope) steps of 7 pounds at a time.
Think I need to keep this diary to keep myself on track and realise where Im going wrong if I have a bad week so here are a few entries of what iv ate this week since joining club.

Tuesday
Breakfast-Shreddies-hexb,milk-hexa Plum,Grapes
Lunch-Jacket Potato,tuna,sweetcorn,salad,mayo-2 syns
Dinner-Chicken,rice n mixed veg.
Snacks-2 custard creams-6 syns
8 syns
Gym-60 mins/swim-30 mins

Wednesday
Breakfast-2 wholemeal toast-hexb buttered-2 syns topped with 2 laughing cow-hexa,plum,grapes
Lunch-Fruit salad
Dinner-King prawns,salad,seafood sauce-4 syns
Snacks-Pot noodle-6 syns
12 syns
Gym-30 mins/Swim-30 mins

Thursday
Breakfast-Banana,banana mullerlight
Lunch-Prawn pasta salad,dressing-4 syns,2 wholemeal bread-hexb,buttered-2 syns
Dinner-Shephards pie,butter in mash-2 syns,cheese on top-hexa,brocolli,cauliflower,gravy-2 syns
Snacks-grapes.4 softmints-4 syns
14 syns

Friday
Breakfast-2 wholemeal toast-hexb,buttered-2 syns,banana.strawberry mullerlight
Lunch-Tuna pasta salad,mayo-2 syns
Dinner-Battered fish-8 syns,mushy peas
Snacks-Cream egg-9 syns,Apple
21 syns-(bad day)!

Last edited:
Saturday
Breakfast-Apple,mullerlight
Lunch-Pot noodle-6 syns banana
Dinner-WW chicken lemon risotto-6 syns,grapes.
Snacks-velvet crunch crisps-4 syns, hifi bar-hexb
16 syns-Ooops bad day again,improvement from yesterday tho!

Last edited:
Sunday
Breakfast-Shreddies-hexb,milk-hexa,grapes
Lunch-Mcdonalds chicken salad-3 syns
Dinner-Prawn salad in pitta-6 syns,salad cream-2 syns,grapes
Snacks-Velvet crunch crisps-4 syns
15 syns
Swim-70 mins

Last edited:
First weigh in...lost 4 pounds..yipee..brilliant start. Hoping to get my half a stone award next week! x
101 syns out of 105 over the week!

Last edited:
Thank you Jacill..really have spoiled it today but hey ho tomorrow ill be back on track..!

Week 2 Tuesday
Breakfast-hi fi bar-hexb,banana
Lunch-KFC-2 chicken drumsticks-11 syns,fries-10 syns,gravy-3 syns,diet coke-haha.
Dinner-pot noodle-6 syns
Snacks-cream egg-9 syns, baileys 50ml-8 syns
47 syns-has been a funny day (I no that shouldnt be an excuse) back on track tomorrow,a syn free day I think!

Week 2 Wednesday
Breakfast-Banana,mullerlight
Lunch-Beans,2 wholemeal toast-hexb,2 laughing cow-hexa,apple
Dinner-Chicken,rice,Sauce-2 syns,grapes
No snacks
2 syns
Gym-60 mins/swim-30 mins

Last edited:
Week 2 Thursday
Breakfast-Banana,Mullerlight
Lunch-Potato,Butter-2 syns,Tuna,Mayo-2 syns,salad
Dinner-Mcds quarter pounder meal-32.5 syns!!!
Snacks-quality st triangle-2.5 syns velvet crunch crisps-4 syns
43 syns!!-oh dear
Zumba-60 mins

Last edited:
Thanks Emmy but ended up a really bad day!! Hoping the excercise will compensate for it. x

Yes the plan is not to eat mcdonalds...haha! How are you getting on Emmy? See we started our journey at the same time tho ur doing much better than me,is that 8 pound just from 1 weigh in? x

Week 2 Friday
Breakfast-Banana,mullerlight
Lunch-Cauliflower cheese,sauce-1.5 syns,cheese-hexa,carrots
Dinner-Jacket potato,butter-2 syns,salad,tuna mayo-4 syns
Snacks-Velvet crunch crisps-4 syns flump-1 syn
12.5 syns

Last edited:
Well done on the great weight loss this week Clare. ! I put on half a pound on Wednesday....think it was the kick in the ass I needed. My new week started yesterday and I had a really good day....today is the same so far. Its just the dreaded weekend I fear lol, but am really gonna try hard this week :)

Must go and start this weeks diary nice and fresh. Best of luck for your week :)

Thanks Jacill,I think just gaining half a pound is great considering you managed to lose all over xmas and the new year and as you said it may even show next week.
Iv had an absoloute rubbish week...will be really disappointed in myself if I gain on my second week! Trying to do lots of exercise to compensate for it...Tuesday will tell! Have a good week x

Usually flop on a weekend but as Iv done so bad this week really going to have to stay on track,I think its just as my hubby and kids are at home,sweet day on a saturday for them and usually a take away or meal out,aah! Any tips anyone? x

Week 2 Saturday
Breakfast-2 wholemeal toast hexb,2 low fat cheese slice-hexa,beans,grapes
Lunch-skipped
Dinner-tomato pasta with veg,ww frozen banoffee dessert(very yummy)-8 syns
Snacks-275 bottle of lager-4 syns velvet crunch crisps-4 syns
16 syns

Last edited:
What about a kebab place for takeaway if they really want one? You could have a chicken kebab then with salad and just not eat the pitta bread :D

Back