Clothes exchange - lets getting swapping ready for the party season xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let people know that I really busy at work at the moment, am putting an exhibition up tomorrow of some of the stuff the kids have done with an artist we worked with (like you needed to know that) anyways my point is I'll be posting things out to people mid week! xxx

Great idea. I'll see what I have too.

I have a few pairs of Tesco size 20 black trousers - long let (i'm 6 ft tall) that are now hanging off me - if anyone has any tesco long length trousers size 18 that i can swap for please let me know - note they only cost £5 in tesco but are fab and last me ages!

oh this is a brilliant idea! will keep an eye out for people's posts. i am currently a size 18 top and 20 (long) bottoms but am hoping this will change soon

Ive packaged some more bits and bobs up for people. Hope no one thinks Im tight, but Im going to start asking for postage costs back, its just Ive spent over £35 on postage so far (and have been sending what I can second class post) I thought that maybe it would have taken off a bit more and more people would've put stuff on rather than just take bits (not that I mind - Im glad its getting put to some use) but I just feel my good deed is up now in terms of postage being at my expense xxx Hope that sounds as I intended cos its not meant to sound like Im gettin at anyone in particular x

Hey! this is a fab idea! Im just into a 16 and have a few bits in an 18 that are now to big ... a couple of pairs of jeans at the moment and a pair of crop jeans and a couple of tops! Ill add some photos over the next couple of days and then go from there :)

Oooooh I could use some size 18 items if they are still available? (sorry I'm new here so not sure how all this works - apologies if I've just jumped in the wrong way :eek:).

I have 3 size 20 tops if anyone is interested? 2 are from Next (1 long sleeved, 1 short sleeved) and 1 is from New Look. Let me know if you want to see photos or anything.

xx

No, thats how we do it Sarah - jump right on in! Im having another clear out so will see if I have anything in size 18s that I dont want/dont fit etc! Im smaller on my bottom half but not my top (I now a 20 on the top) what are the tops like that you've got up for grabs? Im a bit of a Next addict, and love New Look (prob my two fav shops!) xxx

Ive just looked, Ive got quite a few pairs of trousers if anyone wants them but they're 20 and 22 - but nothing for you Sarah5 sorry xxx

Rainbow,
Trousers and tops on their way tomorrow.. apologies for the delay.
Em xx

thanks ems - xxxxxxxx

No, thats how we do it Sarah - jump right on in! Im having another clear out so will see if I have anything in size 18s that I dont want/dont fit etc! Im smaller on my bottom half but not my top (I now a 20 on the top) what are the tops like that you've got up for grabs? Im a bit of a Next addict, and love New Look (prob my two fav shops!) xxx

Hi rainbow and thanks! Ok I'm going to look and see if I have pics of the tops, I'm sure I took some.... oooh I *think* I have attached them lol! The first two are Next and the third (green) one is New Look.. they are all size 20 and they are all really similar in that they all have horizontal stripes (same colour in different shades), they are really nice and you're very welcome if you would like them hun x

Attachments

• DSCF0361.JPG
    DSCF0361.JPG
    313 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF0363.JPG
    DSCF0363.JPG
    302.2 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF0362.JPG
    DSCF0362.JPG
    312 KB · Views: 31
What a fab thread - I'm having a clear out of my old stuff and old ebay stock today and I'd rather see it go to you guys than the extortionate charity shop down the road. I'm more than happy to give you the stuff but a donation towards postage would be appreciated as I'm a poor student!

There is going to be a range of sizes so keep looking out for stuff that you might like.

I'm looking for bits in size 22/24 if anyone has anything going?

Ok first up are these tops from Mark One. These are brand new with the tags and are a sleeveless silver and cream striped wrap vest style. I tried to describe them as best I could!

They are my old stock and I have the following sizes:

2 x Size 18
1 x Size 20

If it would be any use to you give me a shout!

Attachments

• f0b5_1 (2).jpg
    f0b5_1 (2).jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 36
Ok next up I have a pair of Diesel jeans - these are brand new with the tags. They are the Stenx style, slightly bootcut - waist 25 length 30"

Attachments

• 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 38
More Diesel jeans - this time the Skint style - these are brand new with the tags and they have straight leg and are slightly distressed. Waist 26 Leg 28

Attachments

• 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 28
Ok some more bits - I'm not doing too well at sorting stuff out, things keep distracting me...
Next I have a pair of Boden bootcut cords in a baby pink shade in size 14. I can't find my camera lead but they are the same as these Bootcut Cord Trousers-WM222-Trousers & Jeans at Boden

There are also a pair of trousers virtually the same as the ones in the link above but from Berkertex not Boden! They are brand new with the tags, the same purple grape colour and size 26.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back