Coffeelovers Under 10lbs To Go

Evening all, weird day. Promise to catch up with everyone's diary properly tomorrow after work.

Supposed to be a DD but turned into my first intermediate day.

Out with son and OH and drank loads between us at the local hotel on the lake. Lovely views and warm weather. Think pints, wine, whiskey, southern comfort etc. Here is a photo, kind of hazy but lovely. The island in the distance (Inchmahome Priory) was a refuge for Mary Queen of Scots in 1547 among other interesting facts.

IMG_0046.jpg

Funeral was yesterday and went well ( as well as a funeral can go) lots of great stories and great attendance.

Working early tomorrow and not looking forward to it. Early night with Miss Marple. x

Last edited:
aww glad it went well,they truly are difficult times.
lovely view.
enjoy miss marple .....spell check wants to call her a marble..

Evening val, well done getting through it. Lovely photo x

Hi Val. Have a lovely day. X

Afternoon all, dead tired, but may do the shred? DD today and a little over what I'd like, but that's ok.

Not going to WI until next friday.

I'm trying to do every Sunday as an intermediate day so my UP always falls on a Saturday. Will see how I go and if I don't lose anything will go back to strict rotation and try again.

Don't know what I'm going to do on holiday?

Have a good day X

Holiday is a holiday. You do as you feel and get back into routine when you get back. If the science behind JUDDD is correct you shouldn't gain any weight on a holiday anyway. (unless you really go for it)

Yes I was so nosey I bought the book...

Not at all. If I didn't feel so crap from overeating (which I know I would do on my UD) I would totally give it a go. I think its a great way of living if you can do it correctly and in moderation. I need to reset my body first before I take on anything new and Atkins does that for me.
The benifits far outweigh the negative aspects (DD side effects) I and it promises to add to overall life expectancy. I am not really interested in living till I'm a hundred but I'd like to be healthy for the most part of it.

It's obviously working. So many stallers have had a weight change after starting JUDDD.

Morning all, up early for work and it's dark and rainy. Watching Pingu cause I'm too lazy to find the control and change the channel.

Really looking forward to USA Sandra, and have been spending hours looking at fab restaurants, lol what else. Will keep to moderation though :)

Funny last time I went there I was all over the place with my eating. One day Atkins, next day SW etc. Would gorge one day and be careful the next and only gained 2lbs. Wonder if I was Judding without realizing it? Of course it was about 40 degrees so that helped wilt any fat off.

Have a good day everyone X

We leave August 1st. Can't wait hope we get some heat and sun there.

More rain here today, it's been about 2 weeks since I've seen the sun for longer than an hour or two!

How were the miracle noodles I'm about to order a sample pack? Have you had them from lcm and if so how to they compare. Wonder if that's where ML got her's from? :)

How were the miracle noodles I'm about to order a sample pack? Have you had them from lcm and if so how to they compare. Wonder if that's where ML got her's from? :)

I got mine from a company called Miracle Noodles. I've had the fettuccine noodles, they were nice, but the rice was just OK. They are quite £ from that company, small packs, but hey for 5 cals not a bad filler.

evening Val... you're doing so well on just being aware of how and what you're eating. I think you'll be fantastic in the USA this year! Must be SO exciting! xx

Morning all. Will wait until after holiday before I invest in the noodles Susie. Someone mentioned they are less rubbery than lcm shirataki?

Anyhow, another colossal UP day with wine yesterday but the last one until my holiday. Intermediate day so I can have a Saturday UP.

Won't go into it all, but this months issue of Good Housekeeping has a diet article called 'Slim and Fit Forever' It's basically JUDDD (ish) although they have tweaked it a bit and suggest 650 calories twice a week and 1800 cal the rest of the week based on Mediterranean diet the rest of the week. They also go into the health benefits especially diabetes and longevity etc. Quite interesting.

Son going away with my SIL and BIL this week, so I'll get a taste of what it will be like not to have him in the house. Not looking forward to it :(

It's dark and raining here. This weather is getting on my t**ts big time.

Have a good day everyone.

I found it hard to have my own space Val - now I absolutely love it! Lol ... Learning curve big time!

Enjoy your day xxx

I must have a read of GH article xx

morning.
i know one should be careful for what you wish for,but sometimes i crave an empty house.
i loved florida,and i'm desperate to go back,it's the one place i never want to come home from.

Back