Confess, Progress, Impress!

You gotta start with caring about yourself and appreciating what you have today :)

How tall r u by the way?

I'll be here to catch up on your progress hehe x

Aw that's sweet :) I say 5ft1 but I think I may be half an inch under that haha. Aw thank you, your weight loss has definitely inspired me, seen your pictures and you look great x

Thanks hun

Nice rewards I might steal a few ideas from that list! X

Hello how u doing ? Have I missed your weigh in results ? X

Danii said:
Hello how u doing ? Have I missed your weigh in results ? X

I'm doing well thank you! Appetite is practically non-existent at the point.
I lost a disappointing 4.4lbs (disappointing because I stuck to it completely!) x

I lost a disappointing 4.4lbs (disappointing because I stuck to it completely!) x
and your inch loss? oh please be happy its a fab loss :) x

Not all about the numbers hun. Stick to plan for 4 weeks n measure your success on how much better u feel. X

infiniteandserene said:

How are u dossapointed at 4.4lbs when 3lbs a week is average?! Thas great honey! X

Crap, I'm going to be two shakes short on Tuesday and I'm not seeing my CDC until 7:10 in the evening! Will have to tough it out and have one around 2ish, one 7:30 and then one at around 9ish... Hopefully it won't be too tough!

Going to a party on Monday night, everyone's going to be drinking and errr, smoking, and I'll just be there with a bottle of water. I generally hate drunk people unless I'm drunk myself.

Aw !! Good luck on the shake shortage ... And the party, both if these will be a test but I'm sure you will breeze through them :) x

Hahah u only realise how irritating drunk people when u r sober! I try and convince myself that I'm never like that though haha

I find that sober nights are much more amusing if you bring a camera and relish the next day when you have photographic evidence of things people 'can't' remember doing :D xx

Ah thank you :) Might skip the party because it seems like a massive inconvenience to get there & back and there's somebody's, erm, advances I'd quite like to avoid! Much safer staying home and having a shake lol. This also means I can go to my CDC on Monday and not have any shake shortages, yay!

Haha yes! I love reminding people the next day, even if I've been drinking I'm always the one to go "you do know that you .... last night, right?" muhaha.

Had another dream last night in which I ate SO MUCH FOOD. I swear it was at least a 2 hour long dream of me stuffing my face, trying to find junk food I could. Terrifying.

Things are still going well, really proud of myself lol. I don't think I'll buy the soups next time because I find I don't actually want them as I do a choc shake or something.

Hey :) do you find the soups make you feel more hungry? someone i spoke to said they only hve shakes as soups make them feel much hungrier ?? yes i dont blame you avoiding the party, im avoiding one now - it seems too much hassle to keep explaining why im not drinking and have the whole 'cant you just have one' argument all night .... casualty and a pint of water will do - bahhh :0 xx

Hey :) do you find the soups make you feel more hungry? someone i spoke to said they only hve shakes as soups make them feel much hungrier ?? yes i dont blame you avoiding the party, im avoiding one now - it seems too much hassle to keep explaining why im not drinking and have the whole 'cant you just have one' argument all night .... casualty and a pint of water will do - bahhh :0 xx

I actually find them the most filling! I guess they feel more like a meal to me. I like the taste of them but never been a soup person so find it more of a "have to have a soup tonight" rather than when i wake up like "mm chocolate shake" haha.

Yeah exactly. I've told people I can't drink anyway but it's miles away from home and I don't drive. Cba finding lifts etc. I'm so lazy haha!

Think I'll give soups s try and see how I feel, thanks Hun :) x

Let me know how you get on with them :)

I just tried on a couple bits of clothing that were previously too tight and they fit a little better now :D Lots of work still to do, but pretty exciting.

I'm really craving chinese food though. blah. But weigh in tomorrow, staying focused!

Let me know how you get on with them :)

I just tried on a couple bits of clothing that were previously too tight and they fit a little better now :D Lots of work still to do, but pretty exciting.

I'm really craving chinese food though. blah. But weigh in tomorrow, staying focused!
wow weigh in already thats come round quick again..

Good luck :) x

Back