Cookie's diary to be joyously slim

Why do dads always get such interesting presents :D....

You will have a great weekend tootaling about in Bo xx

Men are so difficult to buy for, I always put socks & boxers in Bob's Christmas stocking, but he looks forward to it & has a sort out, old out, new in!!!

Cookie sounds like you've got a lovely weekend planned, we really do need those pics of Bo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning Cookie :)
Ahh I'm sure you'll have a lovely day by the sounds of it... And the sun is shining (well it is here), new cars always look lovely in the sunshine :)

Have a lovely day cookie, enjoy the run out in Bo

Afternoon Cookie :D

Good afternoon all :)

Heatherenzed :welcome:

sorry I didn't get on here yesterday, had a good time seeing the folks and Bo, well what can I say she's fantastic on the motorway very smooth. Mum & Dad approve too yay! :D

Food wise EE yesterday:-
B = 1.5 x scan bran muffin (3) fruit salad & yogurt
L = salmon & egg salad, beetroot & lighter light mayo (0.5), vinegar (lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrots, peppers, radish)
S = fruit & Aldi coconut yogurt (they're nice too!)
D = Dad's soup (8) (potato, carrots, pumpkin, dumpling, lamb, breadfruit, corn)
A = chocolate (5), hi fi Xmas pudding bar (hex b) & small latte (hex a)

Total syns = 16.5 :)

will post pictures of Bo next xx

Thank you, she's a love. The food I posted is for yesterday, today meal plan is EE :-

B = 2 x w/m toast & 2 bananas
L = fried egg, mushrooms, baked beans, then 3 clementines
S = hazelnut sugar free latte (hex a) ww chicken crisps (4)
D = mums chicken (3) broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, sprouts, butternut squash, sweet potato, gravy (1)
A = scan bran muffin (2), fruit salad & yogurt (berries, melon, pineapple)

Total = 10 syns might have some choccy later. :D

Bo is sooooooo cute xx

Thanks princess. Need to note just had a twirl finger so that's 6 syns to add taking me to 16. Pretty good.

I'm out tomorrow night with some girl friends I finish work. Not seen these ones this year yet so it'll be really good. I'm going to go on the restaurant website for the menu & then see what I can eat. I've already got a chicken salad planned for my lunch so I'll be upto 1-2 syns before the meet. Slug & Lettuce were going to, anyone been? Xx

Ooh I've just had a look at the menu and I think I'm going for a smothered chicken. It comes grilled then topped with bacon, BBQ sauce & cheese with chips & garden peas. :sign0007:

Now I'm going to ask for the BBQ sauce separate (so I can measure it), swop the chips for mash potato (as it's low syns) & order a side salad instead of peas or additional if they won't swop it for free.

The only thing is I've got chicken salad for lunch, but I'm at court this week with no access to a microwave so its going to have to be a salad. I suppose I could try the Cajun dusted yellow fin tuna? No it'll have to be double chicken. I don't mind if its tasty. :p

Ooh actually I could try and make it a red day and ignore the potato and peas, I could have the chicken or Tuna with salad & grilled tomatoes? Now I like that idea I'm going to see if if can do that and try a Red Day tomorrow. So the plan for tomorrow is :- RED

B = weetabix, milk & banana & raspberries (hex a & b)
L = chicken & egg salad with beetroot, vinegar & lighter light mayo (0.5), fruit salad , yogurt.
S = 2 clementines
D = smothered chicken (hex a) sauce separate (2), mixed salad no dressing and grilled tomatoes if they'll do it.
A = Xmas pudding hi fi bar or 80g prunes??? (Hex b)

If it doesn't go to plan then never mind I'll have to syn the cheese & swap the afters or rather I'm better synning the milk as I don't have it in tea or coffee so that will be 175ml skimmed milk (3.5) syns, cheese as a hex a,
oh I'm getting confused :confused::confused: Going for a bath instead :0bathtime:xx

Back