Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

could i be overdoing the free food ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sharonskippins, 24 April 2010 Social URL.

1. sharonskippins

sharonskippins Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi im desperate to loose weight but filling in my food diary today im wondering if ive eaten too much. I have eaten because im hungry today...red day
    breakfast = 3 x bacon 3 x eggs mushrooms toms

snack =3 slices of ham

lunch = 2x eggs on toast, banana, 2 xshape zero yogurts

snack = grapes, apple, banana 2 shape zero yogurts

Dinner will be out so i will have a steak and j potatoe(b) and salad ...sins for jack daniels sauce,and i will possibbly have a oatabix bar with my sins 3.5 plus tomato sauce and steak sauce?????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MissHelenLouise

MissHelenLouise Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I often feel the same as I can eat up to 2 500g punnets of grapes per day when I'm feeling on the snacky side. However according to SW you cannot eat too much free food.

But I do really know how you feel as there are days where I think it would be impossible for me to lose weight with what I have eaten (far more than before SW), but I have had the results so far. (I never lose big amounts per week, never have done so to lose even 1/2 a pound in a week is an achievement for me).

Just keep going as you are and see what the scales say when you weigh in - If you have gained then maybe revise your free foods, maybe eat more superfree foods to satisfy your hunger.

Hope that helps Helen x :)

4. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(41.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im the same! I eat lots and lots of free food, have a look at my food diary :p

I was looking through some other members diaries for inspiration the other day because i dont seem to get good results when i do EE, only red/green and i eat way more than others according to my diary!

I eat when im hungry and it works for me so i wouldnt worry about it too much hun :cool:

5. Harry'sMom07

Harry'sMom07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It does look like a lot of eggs and yoghurts to me!! I try to only have 1 yoghurt a day as even though they're free, the calories still add up.

If you're hungry, then eat. Eating plenty is one of the key points of SW, but I would try to eat more filling meals and include lots of superfree foods with those. I find that if I eat plenty at mealtimes, I'm not hungry in between and don't need to snack, but if I do, then I have a piece of fruit :)

6. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    try to vary your free food as much as possible. if you eat mroe different foods you get more vitamins and you can really boost your loss. my C always says the people with the biggest losses always have bulging food diaries and i always find that my losses are bigger too this way.

7. Busy_mam

Busy_mam Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I seems like a lot of yogurts I know they are free but I try to have one per day but no more than 2 same for bananas 5 eggs is a lot be aware they can cause constipation

ok thinking about this
    breakfast = 3 x bacon 3 x eggs mushrooms toms

snack =3 slices of ham

lunch = 2x eggs ontoast, banana, 2 xshape zero yogurts

snack = grapes, apple, banana 2 shape zero yogurts
    Dinner will be out so i will have a steak and j potatoe(b) and salad ...sins for jack daniels sauce,and i will possibbly have a oatabix bar with my sins 3.5 plus tomato sauce and steak sauce?????
    oatabix bar 3.5
    tomato sauce and steak sauce
    the sauces might be higher than you think some are 8 syns

did you have marg. on your toast?

what about drinks any sins?
    variation is the name of the game

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.