could i be overdoing the free food ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sharonskippins, 24 April 2010 Social URL.

1. sharonskippins

sharonskippins Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi im desperate to loose weight but filling in my food diary today im wondering if ive eaten too much. I have eaten because im hungry today...red day
    breakfast = 3 x bacon 3 x eggs mushrooms toms

snack =3 slices of ham

lunch = 2x eggs on toast, banana, 2 xshape zero yogurts

snack = grapes, apple, banana 2 shape zero yogurts

Dinner will be out so i will have a steak and j potatoe(b) and salad ...sins for jack daniels sauce,and i will possibbly have a oatabix bar with my sins 3.5 plus tomato sauce and steak sauce?????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MissHelenLouise

MissHelenLouise Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I often feel the same as I can eat up to 2 500g punnets of grapes per day when I'm feeling on the snacky side. However according to SW you cannot eat too much free food.

But I do really know how you feel as there are days where I think it would be impossible for me to lose weight with what I have eaten (far more than before SW), but I have had the results so far. (I never lose big amounts per week, never have done so to lose even 1/2 a pound in a week is an achievement for me).

Just keep going as you are and see what the scales say when you weigh in - If you have gained then maybe revise your free foods, maybe eat more superfree foods to satisfy your hunger.

Hope that helps Helen x :)

4. GymClassHero

GymClassHero Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st13lb(41.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im the same! I eat lots and lots of free food, have a look at my food diary :p

I was looking through some other members diaries for inspiration the other day because i dont seem to get good results when i do EE, only red/green and i eat way more than others according to my diary!

I eat when im hungry and it works for me so i wouldnt worry about it too much hun :cool:

5. Harry'sMom07

Harry'sMom07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It does look like a lot of eggs and yoghurts to me!! I try to only have 1 yoghurt a day as even though they're free, the calories still add up.

If you're hungry, then eat. Eating plenty is one of the key points of SW, but I would try to eat more filling meals and include lots of superfree foods with those. I find that if I eat plenty at mealtimes, I'm not hungry in between and don't need to snack, but if I do, then I have a piece of fruit :)

6. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    try to vary your free food as much as possible. if you eat mroe different foods you get more vitamins and you can really boost your loss. my C always says the people with the biggest losses always have bulging food diaries and i always find that my losses are bigger too this way.

7. Busy_mam

Busy_mam Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I seems like a lot of yogurts I know they are free but I try to have one per day but no more than 2 same for bananas 5 eggs is a lot be aware they can cause constipation

ok thinking about this
    breakfast = 3 x bacon 3 x eggs mushrooms toms

snack =3 slices of ham

lunch = 2x eggs ontoast, banana, 2 xshape zero yogurts

snack = grapes, apple, banana 2 shape zero yogurts
    Dinner will be out so i will have a steak and j potatoe(b) and salad ...sins for jack daniels sauce,and i will possibbly have a oatabix bar with my sins 3.5 plus tomato sauce and steak sauce?????
    oatabix bar 3.5
    tomato sauce and steak sauce
    the sauces might be higher than you think some are 8 syns

did you have marg. on your toast?

what about drinks any sins?
    variation is the name of the game

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.