could i be overdoing the free food ?

sharonskippins

Hi im desperate to loose weight but filling in my food diary today im wondering if ive eaten too much. I have eaten because im hungry today...red day
breakfast = 3 x bacon 3 x eggs mushrooms toms

snack =3 slices of ham

lunch = 2x eggs on toast, banana, 2 xshape zero yogurts

snack = grapes, apple, banana 2 shape zero yogurts

Dinner will be out so i will have a steak and j potatoe(b) and salad ...sins for jack daniels sauce,and i will possibbly have a oatabix bar with my sins 3.5 plus tomato sauce and steak sauce?????

I often feel the same as I can eat up to 2 500g punnets of grapes per day when I'm feeling on the snacky side. However according to SW you cannot eat too much free food.

But I do really know how you feel as there are days where I think it would be impossible for me to lose weight with what I have eaten (far more than before SW), but I have had the results so far. (I never lose big amounts per week, never have done so to lose even 1/2 a pound in a week is an achievement for me).

Just keep going as you are and see what the scales say when you weigh in - If you have gained then maybe revise your free foods, maybe eat more superfree foods to satisfy your hunger.

Hope that helps Helen x :)

Im the same! I eat lots and lots of free food, have a look at my food diary :p

I was looking through some other members diaries for inspiration the other day because i dont seem to get good results when i do EE, only red/green and i eat way more than others according to my diary!

I eat when im hungry and it works for me so i wouldnt worry about it too much hun :cool:

It does look like a lot of eggs and yoghurts to me!! I try to only have 1 yoghurt a day as even though they're free, the calories still add up.

If you're hungry, then eat. Eating plenty is one of the key points of SW, but I would try to eat more filling meals and include lots of superfree foods with those. I find that if I eat plenty at mealtimes, I'm not hungry in between and don't need to snack, but if I do, then I have a piece of fruit :)

try to vary your free food as much as possible. if you eat mroe different foods you get more vitamins and you can really boost your loss. my C always says the people with the biggest losses always have bulging food diaries and i always find that my losses are bigger too this way.

I seems like a lot of yogurts I know they are free but I try to have one per day but no more than 2 same for bananas 5 eggs is a lot be aware they can cause constipation

ok thinking about this
breakfast = 3 x bacon 3 x eggs mushrooms toms

snack =3 slices of ham

lunch = 2x eggs ontoast, banana, 2 xshape zero yogurts

snack = grapes, apple, banana 2 shape zero yogurts
Dinner will be out so i will have a steak and j potatoe(b) and salad ...sins for jack daniels sauce,and i will possibbly have a oatabix bar with my sins 3.5 plus tomato sauce and steak sauce?????
oatabix bar 3.5
tomato sauce and steak sauce
the sauces might be higher than you think some are 8 syns

did you have marg. on your toast?

what about drinks any sins?
variation is the name of the game

Back